[PART I]

PART I

"You wanna know something?" Nanon begins casually while swirling the liquor inside his glass, him and Ohm sitting beside each other on one of the sofas in Chimon's condo. The unit owner himself is sleeping facedown on another couch, knocked out by the several shots that Ohm and Nanon had goaded him into downing. Thankfully he passed out before he could puke all over the floor, his two friends carrying him to the sofa and tucking him in before pouring each other another glass of whiskey.

The trio had decided to celebrate the airing of Bad Buddy's last episode, but privately this time. A large party with the whole production crew and cast and the executives was fun, but nothing beats being in a cozy space with only the people who matter the most.

"Of course I wanna know," Ohm replies incredulously, throwing him a look and quirking an eyebrow in a Why the hell are you even asking? sort of way. "Out with it, bro."

"First, promise not to laugh. Or judge. And definitely don't drink yet because I'd rather not get sprayed by a mouthful of whiskey, if you end up spitting it out."

"What in the fuck," Ohm mutters, but makes sure to put his glass down on the dinner table, and even raises his hands in surrender for full dramatic effect. "Okay. I'm ready. Spill the tea."

"I've actually been feeling in love with you since we started working on Bad Buddy," Nanon reveals nonchalantly, and that makes Ohm choke on his spit. He hacks as he deals with his saliva going down the wrong pipe, but Nanon doesn't even bother patting his back or fussing over him or something. "I think it started halfway through. Or maybe a little early on? I don't remember anymore."

"Bro," Ohm managed to gasp out after his coughing fit. "What."

"Before you go planning how to avoid me for the next few months or whatever, remember that I struggle with breaking character after filming," the actor explains, eyes fixed on the drink in his hands. "Pran is still very much in here." He thumps the space where his heart is for emphasis. "I've been living with him for about a year now, and since you happen to be the vessel for Pat...well, I guess this was bound to happen."

Ohm opens and closes his mouth several times before finally managing to respond. "So.... are you okay? Do you need help?"

"I think I'll be fine. It usually passes with time." Nanon downs his drink, puts his glass down, then raises his eyes to meet Ohm's. "Just figured I'd give you a heads up."

Ohm chews on that thought in silence for the next few moments, until Nanon speaks again.

"Another confession. The whole time we were promoting, I'd been indulging myself. Whenever we do on-cam skinship for fanservice and all that, I pretend that it's all real, just to satisfy Pran." His eyes turn apologetic. "Sorry for fantasizing like that. It was a necessary evil. Otherwise I'd feel too sad from all the pining to function."

"Are you telling me that you've been living a roleplay deep inside, all this time? Because of character bleed?" Ohm asks in horror, wide-eyed and worried. "Non, you should've told me. We could've figured something out to help break you out of character."

Nanon shakes his head. "No. I've actually been using it to my advantage. Feeling in love with you has been very helpful to me. It makes me cheesy, yes, but it inspires me and gives me the strength I need to continue pushing at school and at work, even if juggling both is difficult." He smiles lopsidedly, his signature dimples making their presence known, but it's tinged with self-deprecation. "Helps a lot that you're as sweet and supportive and touchy with me as Pat is to Pran. Even if my rational self knows that you don't feel the same way, you made it easy for my Pran to feel loved anyway." Then he grins fully this time, happy and grateful and his smile so blinding that it almost makes Ohm want to look away. "Thank you for that."