*1*

"An object stained with finger marks or blood comes to contain a piece of its owner's soul and eventually, it becomes a goblin. It is no surprise then, for a sword that is stained with the thousands of men and its master's.....only the bride of the goblin shall pull that sword and once the sword is pulled out you shall return to nothing and be at peace, once and for all... what an awful oracle it was and the goblin when was reawakened immortal is everywhere around us but nowhere to be found, in fact, even now he's-"

*chuckle*

"Why are you laughing, you rotten girl?"

"Even now, he's still searching for his bride and that bride is me, isn't that what you are going to say?"

"Even though I look like this now, I broke a few hearts in my day. Don't come around next time and wonder where I've gone"

"Oh, I'm so jealous"

"I must have lost my mind, this isn't something I should be boosting in front of a single mom"

"You're so mean"

"I gave you a discount on spinach and cabbages, How am I mean? That jerk who ran off is the mean one"

"It's terribly romantic curse. Having to find the bride in order to die. God is so mean"

"God has always been mean, selfish, and jealous. He only cares for himself..."

"just like some jerk..I'll get going then, hope your business does well be sure to be here the next time I come by..."

"When comes the moment of life and death, be sure to pray earnestly... who knows a god with a tender heart may be listening to you"

*:–☆–:*:–☆–:*:–☆–:*:–☆–:*:–☆–:*:–☆–:*

"I wouldn't recommend that...If you leave home now, you'll live a life that's worse than this...plum you will never see your mother again"

"who the heck are you? Are you Chinese?"

"I'm more complex, it's your turn now so tell them directly, tell him that he is your father since he adopted you. so he has obligation to raise you as well, tell your mom that too ask her to help you, tell her that you are in pain"

"what are you talking about? move."

"For your information, slitting your wrist like that won't kill you but only mender it useless"

"Who are you?"

"look them in the eye, speak clearly, can you do it?"

"And if I get beaten to death? will you take the responsibility?"

"That's why I broke his limbs"

"Who the heck are you?"

This is your lunch, go to school after you talk to him and the answer to question  17  on your math test is 4, not 2. That's the only one you missed"