One Love, One Direction

Chapter 1

Today is one of those uneventful days. I haven't had a mission in days, 17 days to be exact. On my last mission I fractured 2 ribs, broke my ankle and my left arm. But that's nothing I have had worse injuries. I'm bored, that's how I will describe myself in two words right now. Since I was 12, there have been very few times when I wasn't on a mission or preparing for one. I am 16 now. I was recruited when I was just 7 yrs old.

My parents and elder sister died when I was 5 in a car crash. I don't really remember what happened that day, other than screaming and seeing the car fall off the cliff. I was put into the foster system for 2 years as I had no one to take care of me. When I was 8, two agents came to see me. They told me that they were from the IAF 'Interpol Agents Force'. I didn't recognize that name. They told me that they had been investigating my family's accident and they thought it was not just an accident but a homicide, and that they had some clues as to who had done it. Agent Fell and Agent Rogers told me that it was too dangerous to pursue those clues as it could put the lives of thousands of agents as well as civilians in grave danger. I nodded. However, they said that they had an agency known as the IMAF 'Interpol Minor Agents Force.' A. Fell told me that they had come to recruit me so that once I am fully trained I could myself pursue those clues. I instantly agreed.

That's how I landed here at the IMAF. I found that thousands of other children like me were here at IMAF to avenge the death of their loved ones, family members. At IMAF, the first lesson that we learned was to fight. They taught us karate, taekwondo, martial arts, jujitsu and many other different skills such as reading a person's mind by observing their body language, tone of voice, etc. They taught us how to seduce and be amazing in bed. Because IMF was giving us clues, money and resources to follow the clues that led us the killers of our families, we had go on different missions for the IMF, missions which small children would not be suspected to carry out.

The other thing that we learnt here was to have 'sex'. They taught us all the nuances of the trade (sex). They wanted us be amazing in bed, as most of our missions included going in, seducing, extracting information and killing the informant.

And I am their best agent at seducing and extracting info.

Who am I?

My name is Alexandra Bennet and I'm an IMAF agent.

My first solo mission was when I was 12 and since then I haven't stopped. Till date I have had 28 successful missions in 4 years. I'm the best at what I do. But my last mission led me to the hospital with lots of broken stuff and so I haven't had a mission as I have to recuperate.

Chapter 2

Finally after two weeks at the hospital, I'm all better. I got a new mission today, Protection yeah that's my new mission. Fuck! I can't believe the agency is doing this to me. I know I was injured but they won't give me a case that has a lot of physical strain as 'they don't want to lose me'.

The world famous band, One Direction has been getting threatening calls, but the five boys don't know about it. So I and two agents have to mingle with them and keep an eye on them. Great, just great. Last month I helped stop a terrorist attack, and this month I have to protect some rich assholes, just my luck.

As usual I was given a fake identity, fake passport, credit card and other details. This time my name was Hazel Grace and I was from Illinois. I packed my bag (you could hardly call that a bag) and headed to New York to meet this Band.

Chapter 3

Here I was, in New York at the concert of 1D as their fans call them. their concert lasted for about 2 hours, after that me and the other two began to move into position. My mission was to get close to the five boys and become their best friend so I could stay with them 24/7.