Part One.

WARNING: this fanfiction contains sexual themes! If you're not okay with that, do not read any further. Thank you.

Encanto, what a village to live in.

The streets were always full of folks roaming and marching god knows where, tunes of all kinds played from every corner of the town, kids were always running around, chasing eachother until they ran out of breath, and no matter where you went, you'd always be greeted warmly.

Truly, living there was the best thing that ever happened to you by a long shot.
Life had never been easy so far, you've struggled both financially and emotionally for as long as you could remember, until you met Him.

It all happened so suddenly that, looking back on it, it almost felt like some odd fever dream.

You were at a local bakery, situated in the middle of town, with the intention of buying yourself a couple jars of Cocadas*.

As your chubby, feminine hands wrapped around the treat filled jars, you felt a hand tapping your shoulder.

You turned around, weirded out by the stranger's sudden contact, until your eyes met with his.
You really couldn't feel any irritation from those round, pityful, eyebag ridden eyes.

There stood a scrawny figure, his soft, black curls sat gently on his rounded visage, as he looked up to you, hands fidgeting together nervoursly.

After an awkard long pause of painful silence, the man finally spoke up.

" Cocadas...huh? Oh, I love those. Y'know, my sister's are...uhm...leagues better, yes? "

Your eyes squinted in utter confusion, as you tried your best to decypher the man's unhinged rambling.

" You know, the baker probably heard ya. It's not really nice to say that sort of stuff out loud. "

You replied firmly, then your expression changed, as you saw the disappointment and guilt form on his face as he realized he was at fault.

He scratched the back of his head, his hazel green eyes looking down to his feet in shame.

" Oh, uh...I uh, didn't mean it like that...I'm sure these are great as well! Crap, I...I'm not really..."

You let out a soft sigh. You could tell the man was one of those excruciatingly uncomfortable, but overall well-meaning men, who probably received little to no female attention in their lonely lives.

You gave him a gentle pat on the shoulder, as you gave him a hint of a smile.

" Hey, I know what you mean. Nothing tastes better than a loved one's cooking, huh...? But I'm sure these aren't that bad, either..."

The smile he gave you quite literally lit up the room. He let out a cute chuckle, and gave you a quick nod.

" You're right...! Nothing's better than family...huh? "

He quickly muttered, as he glanced over the jars of Cocadas you were holding against your voluptuous chest ; you couldn't quite pick on it, but his interest quickly shifted to that rather than the treats themselves.
He looked quite in trance, actually. His cheeks slightly dusted with a brown-ish burgundy colour, lips parted.

You raised an eyebrow, breaking the silence between you two by coughing into your fist.

He quickly shook his head, his cheeks redder when he realized where his mind was heading.