The New Student

On a sunny Monday morning, all of the UA High Class 1A students were sitting in the classroom waiting for their homeroom teacher, Mr. Aizawa. Everyone was wondering where is their tired sensei since the class had already started five minutes ago.                             

Denki: Where is Mr. Aizawa?               

Kirishima: I have no idea

Iida: Everyone please be quiet as future heroes, we should be quiet until Mr. Aizawa gets here. 

Katsuki: EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP! 

20 minutes later, Aizawa walked into the class with an even more annoyed expression than usual. 

Aizawa: EVERYONE SHUT UP. Today we have a new student.         

Everyone fell silent as Aizawa called the new student in. 

All the girls had pink cheeks when they saw him.

In front of them was a 5'10 tall boy with green hair and brown eyes that seemed almost emotionless. 

Aizawa: This is Midoriya Izuku, he was overseas for a few years and will be our student from today, please show him everything and help him settle in here. I'm sleeping now so don't bother me. "

Everyone saw their teacher lay down in his yellow sleeping bag and fell asleep. Izuku walked over to the spot Nezu had assigned him.

///Hey people in this big world, this is my first fanfic that I'm writing and I hope you enjoy it. If you have any questions about the fanfiction or me, feel free to do so and please use the She/Them pronunciation///