Chapter 1 "Maybe He's Not 47..."

"Mom! Are you fucking serious?! I'm 15, I don't think I need a babysitter!" I screamed.

"Now, Dear. You better watch your mouth." My mother stated calmly.

"Argh! I'm sick and tired of being treated like a child! Half of the things I want to do, I'm too young for, but the other half I'm too old for! Nothing is good enough is it?!" I scream again sighed with great stress.

"Stop it!" My mom was starting to lose her cool. "It's only for a month!"
"Only?! Are you serious? You're probably leaving me here with some 47 year old man that wants to get up in my pants! Are you psychotic or something?" I yell in disbelief.

"Calm down dear. The babysitter will be here any moment now." My dad said as he dragged their luggage to the door.

"I can't believe this. I'm the only fucking child and you're leaving with a babysitter while you guys relax in the sun in the fucking Bahamas?!" I rolled my eyes and stomped upstairs. I needed some space. My parents were ticking the hell outta me and if I didn't get away, I'd surely break something. I heard a pound on the door downstairs.

"Oh hello, *muffled*! Rose is upstairs *muffled*. Rose, come downstairs to meet your babysitter!" She hollered up at me. Jesus fucking hell I hate that word. 'Babysitter'. It's so fucking stupid!
I hopped down the steps and walked to the front door. Woah... This guy... Is, like, wow... He has a silver lip piercing and pure black hair that swooped to the side over his forehead. He looked about 15, the same age as me. Maybe he's not 47 after all... I walked up to him and smirked.

"Hey, I'm Rose." I smiled and held my hand out. He took it into his and shook it.

"I'm Chandler." He smirked at me looking me up and down.

I was wearing a black tank top that said "Normal People Scare Me" (referring to American Horror Story). It covered my back, but came up in the front, showing part of my belly button and piercing. I had light wash shorts in that we're frilled with strings hanging from them, with little rips on the thigh. My hair was bright red, as I dyed my hair like that to match my name. My haircut, I guess, was referred to as the "emo" cut, as I had a lot of bangs that covered my eye.

"Okay darling, we'll be back soon. We love you." They gabbed their luggage and kissed my forehead before leaving.

"Uh, were do I set this?" Chandler held up his luggage.

"Erm, I don't know. You can just set it in the hallway over there," I shrugged and pointed the the small hallway leading to the staircase. I walked to the fridge and grabbed a pickle jar. I set it on the counter, but struggled to get it open. I grunted as I tried twisting the cap.

"Need a little help?" I heard Chandler say behind me and I could just see the smirk in his face.

"Yes please." I turned around to face him, revealing his smirk. I called it. He grabbed the jar and twisted the lid without a problem and took a pickle before going to the living room.

"I loosed that for you!" I hollered at him as he walked away.

"Whatever!" He yelled back. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a pickle. (Okay guys, prepare for the weird part. I like to do this when I have pickles xD). I grabbed a cup from the cabinet and poured it half way with pickle juice before twisting the lid shut. I put it back in the fridge and walked to the living room where Chandler was.

"Pick a movie" he ordered when I got in there. I set my pickle juice down and looked at the movies.

"What the hell is that?" Chandler stared at my drink.

"Pickle juice." I replied without looking up.

"Gross."

My only choses were
'Insidious'
'Scream'
'The Conjuring'
and 'Ouija'

"Why all scary movies?" I wondered

"Because they're cool." He replied lien it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Okay, well then... Insidious." I smiled.

"Good, we were gonna watch that no matter what anyway..." He gabbed the disc and popped it in the DVD player.