First Time for Everything

Y/n Pov

Doing my usual routine, I run into someone, a boy taller than me with curly brown hair, with green, emerald eyes, and a gorgeous smile approaches me. Wait what. He stops me at the market. "What are you up to?" he says. He said it so gracefully. "Oh, uh nothing" I say nervously as this is the first time I ever got caught stealing. He nods his head. "What's that behind you?" I stammer signaling for my cat to come over me. P/n walks under as I drop it. "W- What do you mean" I held my hands out with an uneasy grin. He is suspicious but he let me go. He trails off from Me, God he is beautiful.

I shake your head. Stop thinking these weird things. I head up your mountain retrieving your things from the cat. Finally making it up a giant hill, the ground flattens out to reveal my hideout. Tree branches piled up with a couple of sheets over it. I enter it to see it already lit up from the little lanterns I've taken from people around the town. I hum to myself as I settle down for the night. I form the solar system around me to help calm down and get ready for sleep. Stars and planets form around me, giving a soft glow. My cat curls on the side of me as I name constellations. The more and more I get tired I get interrupted by yawning and eyes drifting away. Finally, you're asleep.

"Ughhh" I moaned as I scared my cat. "Morning comes too fast." I talk to my cat as I grab its food. I gently pour it in the bowl to make sure nobody wakes up even though I know it is so far away. I slipped on a long-sleeved black button up covering the space themed prisoner tattoos I have, followed by a black cloak covering my colorful streak hair. Then after wrapping back the white bandage over my eyes, hiding the fact they're different.

I pear out my sheeted shelter. Making sure nobody is around to find me. I slowly guild my way down the hill. Making sure not to hit anything on the way down. I finally make it to where I can see the town. I see those stupid kids on top of the house again. I look around making sure no adults are around. One slipped off the building as the other followed. I flick my wrist making Saturn appear below them, breaking their fall. In seconds Saturn is gone. Both of them were in shock. I shared a little chuckle as I sneaked into town.

I finally pushed in through a crowd making it look like I was already there. I take breaths in and out slowly hoping that boy isn't around as I walk around the town. I slowly step out and adventuring the town. Getting a better look at it, finding new routes and places to hide. That's when I see him again, helping a lady. I try to avoid his gaze, but he locks on to me. I try and sneak away but he catches me. He grabs my shoulder. "Uh hello there" he says peering around my shoulder. I turn around to face him. "Yes?" I question him. "You're good" He replies, giving me a smirky grin. "At what?" I shoot back, crossing my arms. He hums to himself. "Stealing" he says trying not to laugh, as my face drops. I try and play it off as laughing as well but he catches on. "So wanna give it back?" He questions. I hesitantly say yes, and I turn. "I gotta follow you to make sure you do" he says as if it was a question. I nodded back to him. God, I was caught...

Camilo's Pov

I followed the girl in a black cloak up a mountain. But I have to return what was lost. Seemed sketchy though, who could live up here. Finally, the ground flattened out and I saw it. A pile of branches covered by torn sheets with missing lanterns the townspeople complained about. More and more missing stuff was found, pillows, food, blankets, jackets, bowls, silverware... It was all here. In this small hideout where this mysterious girl lived.

She was so fascinating, you couldn't see her eyes, her hair, her body, nothing. All you saw was her mouth and nose. I want to know her more. I want to learn more about her. She was like one of those books that seem so interesting, and you can't wait to find out the meaning of stuff. And all I could do was stand there and stare in awe. It's like she was completely abandoned.

I heard her chuckle. "I have to return the rest of this stuff to, don't I?" That Don't I sounded so sad and let down as if she lost her life. I stood there a bit before snapping back. To see her on the ground gathering stuff. Kneeling in a high position if she was about to be attacked. "Um, only some of the stuff I can handle," I said with full confidence, trying to help the sadness I heard pour from her lips. She looked back; her body language was surprising. Her shoulder rested, her arms rested, her legs rested. She rested.

Y/n pov

"I will handle it" The words flew out of his mouth sent chills down my spine, causing me to relax fully. Fully relaxed unlike the past year or two. A smile grew onto my face. "What stuff do I need to return urm.. your name? I asked. "Camilo" Camilo, it's like it brought him together, his name pulled him together. It was a name you could hear and think of such a sweet caring person but so energetic. It was so pleasing.

"Okay Camilo what do I need to return?" I responded in a playful tone. I could almost see him jump a bit as P/n walked out of my tent. She stretched and walked towards him, rubbing against his legs. "Aww look at you, you're adorable. What's your name?" He said as he squatted down to pet P/n head. "P/n" I said as he looked at me. He gave me a soft look and back down at the cat. I grabbed half the things and put them in a bag. And I motioned for him to follow me. He waved to my cat bye before catching up. The way his curls bounced when he ran was adorable and I chuckled.

Camilo pov

She even had a cat and was living like this. She took the time to take care of a cat, and the only way they lived was by stealing. I saw her motion for me. So, I jumped up and waved by to P/n. Finally caught up to her. Walking alongside her I started a conversation. "So, I told you my nameee, What's yours?'' I asked, peeking over at her. She took a breath, "Y/n is my name" Woah, that's a pretty name. It's actually wonderful. I smiled. "That's a nice name. I gotta question tho.'' She looked over and looked back ahead and nodded for me to continue. "How do you live up there like that? Doesn't it get cold?" She chuckled, "Yup it sure does but it's fine as long as I don't get sick." I looked over at her, giving a concerned look. We continued to walk in silence making it to the town.

We stopped by house by house of people missing stuff. Giving them apologies, long apologies on how she was wrong for taking the stuff. By the end of the day, it was becoming dark. We finally finished giving back what she had stolen. "I'll walk you back," I suggested. She nodded in agreement. We walked up the hill making jokes and laughing. We made it to the flattened part where all the lanterns lit up like stars. And the sheets parted in the middle to reveal a little blanket spread out with a Singler pillow and a handmade plush. She had a can full of water, and crackers by her side.

"Thanks for walking me back," she said with a gentle smile. She turned around and unwrapped the wrap from her eyes. Still turned away from me she pulled a string, releasing the clips, letting the sheets close, hiding her from existence. I heard her mutter "Goodnight, Camilo" A gave a soft worried smile and whispered a little loud "Goodnight to you too Y/n" I could hear a small gasp come from the hidden tent, as I trailed down the hill.

Y/n pov

"Goodnight to you too y/n" I gasped. He heard me... wait he even said it back. I could hear a yell from the bottom. "I'm coming to visit tomorrow!" He was talking to me. Wait, I'm going to have a guest!! Oh, my gods... I laid down, covered up with p/n curled to my side again. Indeed, tonight I wanted to see the planets. So that's what I did. Formed the planets and made small comments about them to my cat and stuffy. Slowly drifting off once again.