One

Its was snowing out Shay was sitting on her new chair staring out her window. Her thoughts swallowed her as she sat in silence. There was a faint sound of her parents also sharing the silence . She wished Carrie was there with her. She like the way she make her giggle, and that when she tries to tell a joke she laughs at herself. Her dog rumple, was licking his fur clean after being outside. She was thinking about what she was gonna wear for school tomorrow, when her mom knocked on her door softly. " Shay,are you gonna come downstairs? I've been calling you for five minutes. Carrie's here to see you she's waiting outside for you." Shay smiled she liked hanging out with Carrie, She was like a sister to her. Sadly. She slipped on her green jacket her mom had bought her for her birthday . Her mom was in the kitchen cooking with her dad cooking dinner, she quietly shoved her shoes on so she would'nt be noticed. Her mom had been hounding her for days now wanting to know about her love life. If only she could. When she opened the door, Carrie didn't move she stood in the falling snow. 'Hey what's up!" Carrie turned around, she was covered in snow. Shay smiled and went to brush it away, but Carried gently swatted it away "We need to talk."

Shay felt numb. "What?" Carrie grabbed her arms "We need to talk." Shay sat down on the porch. It was slightly covered in snow, but she didn't care. Carrie sat down next to her. " So who do you like?" Shay froze, then quickly got up. "It doesn't matter." Carrie got up and looked into her eyes. "You can tell me,Shay I'm here for you." Shay walked over to the sidewalk and kicked some fallen leaves. "I know just...." her words swallowed. Carrie started to say something, when she ran.She ran until she could'nt breath. She stopped and hid in an alleyway.Carrie ran up to her gasping. "Shay....I....know..." And she sat down on the ground. Shay took a deep breath. "I like Marceline."