PM mission #258

{BSD fan made/fanfiction report}

Mission report: port mafia mission #258.

Member(s) involved: Chuuya Nakahara, Ryunosuke Akutagawa.

Writer of report: Ryunosuke Akutagawa.

Day(s) after mission before report was filed: 2.

...............................................................................................................................................................

Leaving base: Day one (1) [Pre mission start]

We got up and ready from our respective apartment's and made our way to base where we collected the information for the mission. We got word that the driver had arrived, so we left.

Day one (1) [During mission]

We had gone to the hotel where we had to collect the information from the agent, we stayed for an hour after unpacking to scope the place for enemy agents. We found none, the driver insisted on staying in the hotel with us, so we had to set up an extra bed for him. He drove us to the meeting point; he parked a good mile away as to keep from upsetting the agent. We got the photo and left; we did some shopping on our time off, then we returned to our hotel for the night.

Day two (2) [During mission]

We got up and got ready, the driver took us to the restaurant, we found the tarator and eliminated him. We went to a park on our time off then we returned to the hotel, checked out the bar, didn't find the agent, went to our room for the night.

Day three (3) [During mission]

We got up and got ready, we left our room leaving the driver behind. We checked the hotel bar; the agent was in there, so we got the information and left before checking it as the bar had cameras. We made it back to our room checked the information. As suspected the driver was a spy, we had him drive us to a field, we eliminated him, we disposed of the body, then Chuuya drove us back to base.

Day three (3) [Post mission]

After we had our meeting with the boss we went and informed the Armed Detective Agency that we had returned, a new member tried to shoot me as she didn't know about the truce.

...............................................................................................................................................................Words used in report: 356.