🧁Day 1🧁

It was a beautiful day today on a Tuesday morning and Nona was on her way to the bakery shop giving free samples to people on her way. She soon made her way into the bakery and started putting on her apron and started taking orders.

Nona

Nona: "Hello mama may I take your order?"

She starts to pull out her pen and paper, as the woman began to say her oder. Nona smiled and went to the back to go grab the woman's cake, as she stared at the cake her mouth began to drool a little smelling the rich chocolate on the cake and the fresh strawberries covered in white chocolate, she soon snapped out of it and place the cake in a box and give it to the woman.

Nona: "have a nice day ma'am!" As she smiled while waving goodbye, she soon went back to baking cookies as her stomach starts to growl she looked around to see if anyone was near her she noticed that the coast is clear and started eating a chocolate cake that was on the counter as she started to gain a little weight. The bell on top of the door rings as someone was walking in the bakery, Nona quickly washed the chocolate frosting off her face and hands as she ran up to the front desk and starts taking orders.

☆{Closing Time}☆

The sun was setting and the moon was rising and everyone was asleep for the day, Nona began to walk home as she went up her room to take off her clothes until she noticed something different about herself.

Nona: "huh?...did I..gain weight!!?" Nona freaked out a little as she squeeze her belly a little "oh no oh no this can't happen I never gain weight man I wished I never have eaten that chocolate cake" she sighs and sits on her bed thinking about what people might treat her once they see how much she gained, Nona soon went into the bathroom to do her hygiene and put on her PJs and went off to bed.

In the middle of her sleep she starts to sleep walk towards the bakery as she went in the back of the building expect for the front. (since there's cameras in the front) she opened up the fridge with all kind of sweets inside like blueberry cream cake, chocolate chunk cookies, strawberry cheesecake and much more, she soon starts to stuff her face with all kinds of sweets her tummy gurgled with joy when she ate all those yummy treats. Her belly was hanging out a little bit as her shirt raised up a little, soon she was finished eating and made her way back to her house.

☆{The next morning}☆

Nona woke up yawning and noticed the smell of raspberries near her nose she took one look in the mirror and screamed a little.

Nona: "AHHH WHAT!? HOW DID I GAIN THIS MUCH..I WAS JUST SLEEPING!" she panic a little before making her way downstairs soon the phone started to ring she picked up the photand answer it.

Nona: "h-hello?"

Liam: "hey Nona didn't you bake all the sweets yesterday and put them in the fridge?"

Nona: "y-yes I did..why what's wrong? Did something happened?"

Liam: "well someone broke inside the Bakery and started eating all the treats you made..oh well looks like I'm gonna have to make some this time, have a good day Nona!" She hanged up the phone.

Nona: "Ugh! Who ever did that should be ashamed of themselves..but..what if the person who did that was..ME!"

{To be continued}