First Day At The Casita

Y/N- I am so excited to meet everybody here!

MIrabel- I am excited to meet "you". whats your name?

Y/N- My name is Y/N what is yours? 

Mirabel-My name is Mirabel. do you want to meet the family?

Y/N- Sure why not!?

Mirabel- ok lets start with my parents. my mom is called Julieta. And my dad is called Agustin. now my sisters is called Isabella and Luisa. now my cousins. Dolores, Camilo and Antonio. and their parents is called pepa and felix. 

Y/N- wow! so much people in a house.

Mirabel- i know right! but anyways I will now help my mom with the food.

Y/N- oh ok.

*Mirabel Leaves* 

Camilo- Hi! whats your name?

Y/N- My name is Y/N and i think your name is camilo right?

Camilo- yes how did you know? well i am handsome but i never meet you.

*Y/N laughs* Y/N- Mirabel told me. so just because i am curious whats your gift?

Camilo- oh... i can shapeshift. *turns into mirabel*

Y/N- wow! your power is so cool! i wish i was a madrigal so i could get a gift looks fun.

Camilo- so hmm.. can i know about you? 

Y/N- yeah. my last name is jackson and i love nature! i like to be close to nice people. and i hate sea food but just because i am allergic. 

Camilo- its good to know those stuff about you. wanna meet the casita? 

Y/N- I would love to!

*camilo gets Y/N's hand but for some reason he felt something when he touched Y/N's hand he started to feel butterfly's and he turns red camilo looks at Y/N quickly and looks down and brings her around the house so she can meet the casita.*

Y/N- omg this house is really magical even though its literally magic.

*camilo and Y/N laughs and looks at each other for a few minutes in silence until a voice broke the silence*

Abuela- Y/N! Camilo! its dinner time.

*camilo and Y/N without noticing went down the stairs holding hands* 

Dolores- oh~ camilo. looks like you found a girl~~~~

*camilo and Y/N comfused looks at Dolores and then looks at their hands and they noticed they were holding hands* 

Camilo- oh i did not notice..

Y/N- me too. 

Dolores- i totally ship it UwU

* camilo embarrassed pushed Y/N away from Dolores and went to the kitchen then Y/N sits down and camilo sits close to her they start eating then They start talking* 

Y/N- julieta... i loved your food thanks! 

Julieta- it was nothing.

*Y/N gets out of the kitchen and camilo follows her*

Camilo- so- what you want to do?

Y/N- i wanted to know more stuff but you and mirabel told me everything and showed me everything so i don't know...

Camilo- you did not see my room though.. wanna go there?

Y/N- OMG! yes i am so curious on how your room looks like. 

*Camilo gets Y/N's hand again and brings her to his room*

Y/N- wow! your room is so Huge. 

Camilo- Hmmm... Thanks?

*Y/N starts to looks around camilos room while camilo sits on his bed looking at Y/N. then Y/N Looks at camilo and sits close to him they start to look at each other until they got too close to each other and kissed. after that they get their faces away from each other and stay in slience for a few minutes. then Y/N stands up but camilo grabs Y/N's Hand and Y/N sits down again Camilo grabs Y/N's face to look at him and camilo kisses Y/N again but someone walked in the room*

Mirabel- oh my god!