Louis Tomlinson imagine

You and Louis have been together for 3 years.Today is your anniversary. You get a text from Louis. It's about 4 in the afternoon. It says.

Hey babe I'll come pick you up at 5 dress up a little bye xxxx

You get up and dressed straight away. You put on a a light blue maxi dress with white sandal high heels. You let your hair flow loose down your back. You just finish you make up when the door bell rings. you walk carefully down stairs so you don't step on your dress. You open the door to find Louis standing a fancy white shirt and black blazer

"You look amazing."

Louis says smiling pulling you in to a hug.

"Are you ready to go?"

He asks. You grab your purse off the sofa and nod.

"Now I am."

You say. He takes your hand and leads you too a amazing white limo. You gasp amd he laughs. You step in then Louis does sitting next to you.

"This so stunning."

You gush looking around the limo.

"Like you."

Louis says. You look at each other and kiss. When you pull away you smile at each other and carry on the car journey laughing together and chatting. The limo slows down to a halt and you peek outside the window. Before you get a proper look Louiscovers your eyes with his hands. You giggle and he steers you out of the car and towards a mystery destination. He removes his hands and you find yourself in front of a beautiful white gazibo on the beach. Your hands fly to your face in surprise and joy. He grins and takes you to the gazibo. In there gazibo there is a small table with two chairs oneither side. You take a seat as he does.

"This all way too much for me!"

You say. Louis shakes his head, smiling.

"No this all too little for you."

He says taking your hand in his. You enjoy a wonderful romantic evening together and one you too had finished your meals He stands up and offers his hand to you. You stare up at him confused.

"Would you like to dance?"

He asks smiling his beautiful eyes staring lovingly in to yours. You nod and take his hand. He pulls you up and you start dancing. After a while he starts singing to you.

" Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwelmed, but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell. You don't know o ow, you don't know you're beautiful."

His voice is like an angels. You rest your head on his shoulders and sigh.

"I love you Lou."

You whisper. He looks at you and smiles.

"I love you more."

He said. You are about to protest but Louis gets down on one knee. You start crying with joy, squealing as he takes your hand.

"Y/N i love you with all my heart and I can't imagine being without you. So will you Y/N marry me?"

Louis says producing a beautiful diamond ring from a velvet box.  You're speechless but you manage to nod. He places the ring on your finger and you throw your arms around his neck. He squeezes you back.

"Louis I would love to marry you,"

You giggle. He takes you to his house and you sit on his lap on the sofa.He pulls you close and kisses you passionately He leans back and you just lie there resting your head on his chest. He sits up and takes your hand and he starts leading you upstairs. He grins and says to you.

"Let's go upstairs shall we, future Mrs. Tomlinson?"

The End <3