Chapter One

Kelsea Payton Swift, she was lucky to be adopted by Taylor Swift. Me on the other hand, I've been adopted 3 times, and taken back all 3 times, they said I was either too shy, lonely, or ugly.
Yep, that's me. Danielle Prim Wakefield, ugly, lonely, shy girl. Aren't those names just wonderful? Note my sarcasm in that. Instead of starting off about what I look like and my age, I'm going to start from the beginning of my day.

The sound of thunder woke me up from my sleep. Instead of going back to sleep, I decided to just get up at what seems like 8:30am. My hair was a mess of tangles, and I had the worst stuffy nose known to man, I immediately grabbed the brush and started brushing through the tangles in my hair.
Once my hair was brushed and in it's natural ponytail, I opened the glass medicine cabinet and grabbed my allergy medicine taking my regular pill that I take daily. After I downed the one allergy pill, I decided it was time to put some clothes on. I threw a Witchery Poly Double Scoop Cami on, over it I put a pale pink Vero Moda GALOP Cardigan, a High Waist Purple-Red Skirt, and some Chuck Taylor All-Star Converse on (picture above).

The orphanage has been my home for 7 to 8 years. That's correct, I've been in this place for 8 years. After finishing up my make-up and hair, I ran down the stairs to be greeted by Shailene and Jessa, my two best friends, my only friends. "Hello Dani!" They smiled, "Hi." I smiled back, walking towards the cafeteria room and grabbing a tray with a plate on it.
"What do you want for breakfast, Hun?" Jacqueline, the chef, in her mid-40's. "Pancakes, Over-Easy Eggs, and 2 slices of bacon please." I gave a heartfelt smile, after she plopped all my food on my plate I took a seat at a table.
"Danielle Wakefield! To the office please." A woman said over the intercom, this place was like a fricking boarding school, horrible.

I made my way to the office, as I opened the door Mrs. Vorhee's signaled me to come in. I would say she was around her 30's or 50's. "Yes Mrs. Vorhee's?" I questioned. "Ah, yes Danielle. I wanted to tell you first since your the oldest here that there is a woman coming with her other adopted daughter to find a teenager or a child to adopt." I nodded, "Okay." "Here is same information about the daughter, her first name is listed and the middle and last name are a mystery, same with the Mother's full name." She stated, I took the files and sat on the love-seat looking over the files.

NAME: Kelsea
AGE: 13
DATE OF BIRTH: November 12, 2002
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was nice learning about the girl and incase the Mother decided to adopt me, the family was coming at 10:30am, gladly, I was ready.

^TWO IN A HALF HOURS LATER^

All the girls were lined up outside of the interview room, Mrs. Vorhee's told me to wait here, in the interview room, since I was the oldest I went first.

I checked the clock as I read the time 10:25am, Thank God! Only 5 more minutes left. I thought.