wish you were sober.

Jeongguk takes a seat in the middle of Hoseok and Jimin—his bestfriends in the university's dance crew.

"I hate Noze. Does she really think we can easily do the choreo in a small amount of time?" Hoseok complains, rolling his eyes off as he takes a bite of his sandwich.

Jimin laughs, responding with a teasing, "Oh shut up, hyung. You're way worse than her when you're in charge with the choreo." Jeongguk just laughs as he saw Hoseok glaring at Jimin on his peripheral vision.

The three of them proceeded to talk about their dance practices, throwing a few jokes as they start to eat their second meal of the day.

Jeongguk doesn't talk too much, mind floating, in total daze as his thoughts start to wander in the spirals of another dimension; eyes only focused on one specific person on the other table—also staring back at him.

The cafeteria is always packed with students and their friend groups. Some circles are random, but some have their own cliques.

The nerds. They barely interact with other people, total wallflowers. Their turf is the library, but even if they look harmless—they're the most sneaky ones in here. They're the people who call themselves math wizards or something Jeongguk will never understand, never wanted to be a part of their trigonometry club.

The preppies. All they know is money and fashion. Totally brainless, typical egotistic students. With their aquaberry vests and their classy vocabulary? They lack character and personality. The only thing keeping them relevant is the fame they got from being rich.

The greasers. Young men who wear leather jackets every single day. Flashing their undercuts as they grease their hair to the back. Entering the school area with their loud and smokey motorcycles. Kids will think they're the coolest clique in town, even if they're totally not.

And finally, the last clique:

The jocks. They rule the school. Varsity players and cheerleaders who only know how to bully and shame on inferior students. They're the loudest group, filled with jerks. The cheer team who sleeps around with the soccer team who picks up fights with the nerds.

Jeongguk has heard a lot of stuff about the jocks, but he doesn't seem to mind.

Maybe because he's so down bad for the soccer captain who only gives a shit about him every time the elder is drunk and high, driven by lust, or under the influence of both.

Kim Taehyung. The king of the field.

By hearing that certain name, you would be getting a lot of reactions and responses. Whether it be intimidation, flustered faces, or annoyed ones. It might be weird, but it won't be blindsiding. A lot may see him as an asshole, and some may always defend him from others.

But no one, no one would ever doubt his passion and deep devotion towards soccer.

Taehyung is known for his great skills in American football. He's the captain of the soccer team who doesn't give a fuck about academics. He's your typical jock, a heartbreaker—having different cheerleaders surrounding him every time you see him in the cafeteria with his douchebag buddies.

He doesn't seem to care about the ladies anymore though. He seems to be loyal to someone special as of the moment.

Taehyung is like a god. Broad shoulders, fine body frame, tall height? He's perfect. He smells like those intoxicating scent of rich men, the type of musk and leather that easily gets women—and yet, it smells perfect. He always had a few rings circling around his long fingers, making the veins of his hand look more prominent.