Ch-1 Wei Wuxian Death Misery

[AT THE BOTTOM OF NEVER NIGHT CLIFF]

At the never night city there could be heard clashing of swords, Roar's of people, blood howling screams. And bloody clouds could be seen in the air. And at that time a black figure suddenly falls from the cliff. The person was barely breathing. His whole body was covered with blood, bones were cracked and from his face you can see he has no desire to live.

After some time two figures appeared with a cart. One in red cloak and one in black cloak. Red figure said looking at body "Good people always end miserably". And black figure said "Wei Wuxian you deserved better life" and red figure said to black figure "put him in cart". Black figure carefully puting the Wei Wuxian in cart but his hand were shaking while carrying.  When he put him in, he started to patting his head and said "Don't worry you will be okay, soon". Red figure was looking at the top of the cliff and the sound came "Let's go". The two figures disappeared slowly dragging the cart.

Jiang clan slowly appeared searching Wei Wuxian at the bottom of never night cliff. Looking at cliff Jiang Cheng ordered "search everywhere". Looking at his face anyone can tell he was tired and tensed while looking for  Wei Wuxian and hoping for his senior brother to be alive. His only left family member. After ordering everyone, Jiang Cheng looking at cliff he moved forward and stepped on the object. He looked down and it was a black flute when he picked it up and saw it was Chenqing.

Suddenly memories of Wei Wuxian flashes in front of his eyes and he lost in it. Clan members came back and started to report him that "nothing was found in east master" "same nothing in west" and they started to discuss it. "Were could be his body gone"  "the puppets must have taken him to the burial mountains" "His body might be vanished in air". Clan members started making noise and looking at chenqing a drop of water falls down from Jiang  Cheng's eyes and then suddenly silence spreads. Everyone felt bad looking at him but no one dared to talk with him. The sun was setting behind him and Jiang Cheng said "let's go back". And a whole clan return to Yunmung in sorrow.

-----------------------------------------

[JIANG CHENG] POV

On the way back Jiang Cheng thought to himself "Wei Wuxian i really hoped  to see you alive. That time I really don't want you to be dead. I thought you will be alive like when you fell in the burial mountains. It was only way to save our clan from suspicion." Endless water was falling from my checks on Chenqing. While sobbing , "no matter how much anger I put on you, you also know deep in heart how much I care about you. How can you also leave me like this? After mom dad died you promised you will take care of me. I don't know how, I am going to live without you shijie. If you are really somewhere out there, please come at shijie's funeral. So, what if we are not twin pride of Yunmung, you will be always my senior brother and i will be your hot tempered junior brother."

--------------------------------------------

[SOMEWHERE IN THE CULTIVATION  WORLD]

Moon was shining bright and the cart reaches at place somewhere in the forest. In the dark passage a secret door opens. And stairs appear going down. The black figure carries Wei Wuxian body inside the passage and the door gets closed. While doors were closing red figure asked "are you sure this place is safe" and black figure replied "who can know better than you about it."

******†*******†********†*******†

This my first time writing story
I hope you like it.
If you like it please leave comments.
It will be really helpful for inspiration.

******†******†********†*********†