AMTFTT 3

"Ahh! Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin, my best workers" The boss says and they chuckled

"So... Since you guys are here, I'm giving you some of the evidences they found for the Jeon Jungkook case... And you'll have to have talk with his parents, all the information are there... I know there's more evidences, they're just too dumb to look for it" The boss says, scoffing.

"Oh, by the way... You guys can see Jungkook, right?" The boss asks and they nodded.
"Where is he currently?" The boss asks and Taehyung chuckled.
"Next to you" Taehyung says and the boss is startled as the book moved and opened, changing pages slowly.

"Man, don't scare me like that" The boss says, patting his chest.
"You guys can maybe have him helped for his case?" The boss says and they nodded.
"Come in, Koo" Taehyung says and Jungkook appeared on his shoulders. The boss shivered as the two left.
"Man, that was scary" The boss says, laughing nervously.

The two stared at the evidences, frowning as they inspected it.
"He's too young... " Taehyung says as he sees the age of Jungkook.
"So that's why he looks young... " Taehyung says, feeling bad for the younger
"What's that?" Taehyung is startled, looking at the ghost.
"Koo, don't just come in like that without a warning" Taehyung says, groaning.

Jungkook giggles, giving peace signs.
"Woah... Is that me?" Jungkook asks, frowning.
"Yeah, it is" Taehyung says, nodding.
"I didn't know I was pretty" Jungkook says, smiling.

"You seem to be so close with Jungkook, huh?" Jimin says, scoffing.
"You're being jealous again" Taehyung says, laughing.
"Shut up, I am not" Jimin says, rolling his eyes.
"I'm still pretty, right, Taehyungie hyung?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung smiled, nodding. Yeah, Jungkook is still pretty even if he's now a ghost.

"Of course, you'll try to help us, right?"

"Yup!"