Stuck with Each Other - Chapter One

Hey guys! this is my first time to write a story do please bear with me... I was inspired to write this becAUSE I have read so many stories already and I just want to give it a try. By the way, this story is inspired by a movie from disney... :D

~***~***~**~**~**~***~***~**~**~***~***~**~**~***~***~

Chapter 1

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH" Brianna yelled while jumping up and down my bed.

"Stop it Brianna!" I yelled. "Can't you see im trying to read a book here?"

"Oh My God, Cassie, you wont believe what im going to tell you! ALEX KNIGHTLEY IS COMING TO OUR TOWN!!!!!" Brianna yelled while shaking my shoulders so hard. Sigh.. Im so tired of hearing Alex Knightly over and over again.

I didnt really know what to say so i just said "oh...."

"Cass, that's your only reaction? Alex Knightley is practically the hottest, handomest, coolest guy alive!

"No, he's not.." I murmured

"What did you say?" Brianna asked.

"nothing.."

"Right.." she said sarcastically

Brianna and I have been best friends for years now. We have known each other since kindergarten but haven't talked much until we were in first grade. And apparently, she, including every other girl in town, is obsessed with Alex Knightley. Honestly, I'm getting tired of hearing his name over and over again. Its all Alex Knightley here and Alex Knightley there. He's been the talk of the girls in town for the last months. I have to admit he has good looks and his music and acting is good, but Im not the type of girl to be screaming on top of my lungs and checking his twitter every minute. That's Cassie. I let out a chuckle and cassie was staring at me.

"What?"

"Why were you chuckling?

"Nothing...."

After a few moment of watching TV, Brianna said "Hey, I better head home now, mom might get worried. You know how she is... See you tomorrow?"

"Uh, sure!"

We were planning to go to the mall and have fun, since it's already our semstral break. Seeing as I was left alone now, I quickly change into my pj's and headed to bed.

~***~***~**~**~***~***~**~**~***~***~**~**~***

I woke up and looked at the clock beside my bed. Crap! Why hadnt I heard my alarm? Its already 2:15 pm and I promised Bri I'd meet her at her house at 2:30. Oh crap, I barely have time to get ready. I took a quick shower and picked out something to wear. By the time I arrived at Bri's house it was already 2:55

"What took you so long, I have been waiting here for ages!" Bri exclaimed.

I let out a chuckle, "Don't over exaggerate, Bri. I over-slept that's why im late."

We headed to the mall using Bri's car. We decided to window shop and stopped over for ice cream. While I was licking my ice cream, Bri poked me.

"What now?" I asked, annoyed.

"Lexie just texted me that Alex Knightley is going to the Two-One-Oh Club tonight!!! Can you believe it?!?! I have to go there!!!!"

"Bri, you know very well that that club is exclusive right? There's no way you can go in there."

"I know. But Lexie just told me that she knew someone there and could get us in if we wanted to! Come on, lets pick our outfits." she sounded so excited abo- Wait, did she just say OUR outfits?

"OUR outfits?"

"Yes Cass, OUr outfits. You are soo coming with me."

"Why? you know very well that I'm not a huge fan of Alex Knightley and I hate going to clubs!" How could she forget what happened last time we were in a club? Some kind of a pervert went near me and touched me so ever since then, I didnt like going to a club.

"Well Cassieeeeee, you know very well too how my mom is. She doesnt trust me enough to let me go alone. But she trusts you, so if i tell her you're going with me, she wont hesitate. Please Cass, you have to do this for me.." She was doing the puppy-eye thing.

After a while of convincing, I surrendered to her.

"Fine, im going with you! But under one condition"

"What?" She eyed me

"I wont go inside..."

"What?!?! Why?

After much argument, she finally agreed. "Fine, but you are still going with me." She grinned, feeling victory.

After an hour of preparing, Bri was finally done and ready to go.We headed to the club and as agreed upon, Im not going in. Bri waved to me and I could tell that she was very excited.

After a few more minutes I got bored so I decided to take a stroll outside. As I was walking, I got tired and bored so I decuded to sit down at the chair outside the door. I was freked out by the silence but decided this was better than the car so I started humming to the tunes of Love Story, when the door suddenly opened and I let out a growl of pain.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*

So what do you guys think about it? Im not really sure how it went. Please take some time to comment and tell me what you think about it. Even if the comment is negative, its still good because I want to know what you think of the story :D