4. Cheating

Facts you need to know : Aero is a HS snice Zero shot her with the wrong gun. He gave her a family heirloom to keep her alive. If she takes it off He dies and She dies.

Aero is friends with Boomer and Zero. 

Two week  later.... Saturday afternoon.

Third P.O.V.

Aero  had just finished shopping with her sister. When  they  got home, She got into a fancy dress  for her  anniversary date night.    When she was about to leave the   drive way. He texted her that he's sick and  that they should reschedule.  She decide to surprise him. She  went back in the house,  her sister gave her a confused look and then  said " He's  sick, So I am crash at his place."

Link (  aka Linka. I might use Lin  so just bear with  me )   said " that's fine."

After she  changed out  of the fancy black dress  she cooked him some soup. She then drove  to his place. After  she parked her car across the street snice he lives on a dead end street, she used his spare key snice  she knows were he keeps it.  After she put the enter  his house,  she put the soup in the kitchen and went upstairs. 

Aero's P.O.V.

I went upstairs  to his room to surprise him.  As I got closer I to his room I heard moans.  I sigh thinking that he's moaning in his sleep. When I got inside his room,  I saw that he was in bed. When  I pulled the covers, I was shocked  to see him in bed with my best friend.