Prologue

Luna Shimura

Age: 23Birthday: November 7th Pronouns: They/She Quirk: werewolf(they have ears and tail like a wolf which is permanent

Age: 23
Birthday: November 7th
Pronouns: They/She
Quirk: werewolf(they have ears and tail like a wolf which is permanent. She can turn into a wolf but it usually takes a minute or two. Their quirk gives her better hearing, smell, and sight, especially in the dark. Her nose is permanently a wolf nose.
Appearance
Height: 5'7
Build: they are built with muscles mostly defined in the legs and small muscles on the arms. They are curvy thick.
Hair color: purple dye hair but is naturally black-haired.
Eye color: black right eye left eye is red.
Distinguishing marks: a tongue piercing, have ears pierced, and rope burn/ chain scars on her arms.
Personality traits: They are kinda quiet unless you are friends with her. When you first meet they may seem judgemental or cold. But when you talk to them and become friends it melts away. You'll see they are a fun person, she will try to cheer you up. But she still is quite distant. They will still have walls up protecting them from past trauma. She will always try to give the best advice and always be there for you. But they expect that in return. They do tend to go into slumps were there not as "Happy".And can be annoying and moody. They will take your secret to their grave. They are an ambivert. Dark humor is their coping mechanism. She doesn't really know how to react to certain emotions whether they be happening to her or another person.
Likes: animals, art, music, singing, anime, swimming, training sometimes, and the closet cove they have.
Dislikes: fakers, tomatoes by themselves, touching paper after washing hands, and yelling.
Romance
Orientation: More Bi than what Team Rocket has going on.
Availability: single as a pringle in the beginning but then gets a lover.
"Hero" name: Shadow.
Villain allies: Moon.

Quirks-  werewolf 
Family- mom/ Isla shimura father/ Rome Valentino sister 2 children Emira shimura/ Luna shimura

Emira Shimura

Age:23Birthday: Nov 7, older than her sister by 12 minutes

Age:23
Birthday: Nov 7, older than her sister by 12 minutes.
Pronouns: She/Her
Quirk: Werewolf. She can turn into a wolf but it usually takes a minute or two. Their quirk gives her better hearing, smell, and sight, especially in the dark. Her nose is permanently a wolf nose.(Has wolf ears that  are on her skin and not hair, has wolf paws, and natural sharp canine teeth.)
Appearance
Height: 5'9
Built: very curvy, has most muscles on her legs,
Has black sclera, blue pupils, has wolf ears on her skin, not on her hair, has long black air, has a big scar on her right eye, big brows, long fangs, and has wolf paws.
Personality: Is very nice, and caring, loves others, and will never let you down. But it would be a huge mistake to try to hurt her, or rule over her. She is pretty judgemental like her sister when it comes to people who are sus to her. But she will always have second thoughts once in a while. She can be pretty moody sometimes and can hurt someone's feelings by accident if she is not feeling her best at all. But other than that, she really cares for the ones she loves.

*In their house*
Dad: LUNA, YOU MUST SERVE ATLEAST ONE PURPOSE!

Luna: DAD I CANNOT JUST DO AS YOU SAY! I AM IN CONTROL OF MY LIFE NOW! NOT YOU!

Emira: (looks to see what's happening)

Dad: We, we're always, ALWAYS hoping that you would do better in life, but for you, that is never gonna happen. If your mother just had an abortion with Emira and just had you, You would have never connected with your sister, and be all by yourself for VICTORY.

Luna: DON'T TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT

Emira: HEY! Stop it!!! I've had enough! Luna, let's just go.

Dad: Why are you defending your sister? Because you know you'd be nothing without her? Or because she is pretty much the only thing that loves you at the moment?!

Emira: Get behind me sis

Luna: Emira... Let's just go. All we will need is each other now.

Emira: Luna, you're my little sister, I can't just leave with you without knowing what to do next

Luna: I know but we got this... we're wolves. We can hunt.

Dad: you two are the biggest disappointments I have ever had. You shall always be worthless. *leaves*

Emira and Luna:....

Emira: you ok..?

Luna:...I-are you?

Emira: I'm good I guess....look, I will always be here for you ok?

Luna: I know...But know I will never leave you behind.... Remember...

Emira and Luna synchronously: No sister leaves the other....

Luna's POV: My mind went dark slowly the flashback left my head. Tears streaming down my face.

"Heh damn," Luna spoke wiping the tears from their eyes. Looking around the dark alley I say nothing.

"Man It sucks patrolling at night..." a sigh left her mouth as she spoke. There's rarely anybody out she thought. Looking up all she saw was the moon. The bright light made her black and red eyes pop.
"God I miss you, sis, I'm so sorry for leaving," all that would cross her mind is her sister Emira.

Emira's POV: Emira was looking at the distance, just thinking about her sister... nothing but her sister made her happy in the darkest of times. Emira was always the protective older sibling, even though she is only older by like 12 minutes. Emira missed her, but she knew that she had to focus on herself as well.

"Welp. Time to get some dinner." She said softly.

She jumped off a small building and landed on a thick trashy sofa.

"Ugh.. c'mon." She groaned as her paws got a bit dirty.

She went to a higher building immediately, since she could hear police sirens. As she got to the top of the building through stairs, she looked at the full moon, her black sclera blue pupil eyes fixed on it. She did a wolf howl that had a sad tone. Her fluffy ears went down, like a sad dog.

"I miss you, sis...."

She laid down on the building, even though it was a bit cold out. She convinced herself to get herself breakfast the next day. Her eyes shut slowly.

"I really...do"
Authors note (Wolfloverharp26): this was really fun to write with my bestie Mikocacola .