The High School Manual

High School. What a place. Sometimes it's good and sometimes it's bad, very bad. You would think that it's just about who your with or who your friends are.But It's about 3 things. Who your with,who your friends are, and how popular you are.

Let me start out with the goods and the bads of high school.

Goods:

1) you get to have fun your senior year, theres not alot of work to do.

2) you get to do sports including basketball, football, soccer, baseball, soft ball, vollyball, and last but not least cheerleading.

3) you get to go out with boys or girls depending on what you are.

Bads:

1) You have to deal with bullys, drama queens, and jocks.

2) if your a bad kid you'll get detention alot.

3) the classes get harder every year except senior year

Now im an expert on dating. lol. All the girls and the guys came to me if they needed advice. One time there was a hard one. This girl came to me and said she liked two boys, she wondered how she would know who to pick. Heres what i told her; figure out what qualities you want and compare each guy. Which ever has the most wins.

To be popular you have to do something that gets you noticed like being a player, or a bully. If you go the bully route then you cant show mercy. Then people will be forced to be your friend because they'll be scared of you. If you go the player route you will have to date everybody except losers. Then they either want you or they think your cool. 

 Do you want true friends or friends who will stick around til next year? If you want true friends you'll have to find people who are similar to you. Like if you two play sports together or are in choir together. If you want the second option you need to get along with them.

So i guess i've covered all the basics, but if you need help you know where to find me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like it vote and comment! BYE!!! ;)