O N E

"Tell me, what is it? That you would want to learn?" he leaned in, not close enough. She wanted him even closer, more close, "Everything that you have to teach, Everything you will offer. I want to learn it all." There it is, she just had to tell him, direct him into her wantings and as a giver he is, he will give. "As a great former once said, Ask and thou shall receive." He leaned back in his sitting position. King, he is the full reference of a king and she, at his mercy. He, the greatest priest with the knowledgeable and intellectual mind, which holds the syllable of seduction,  of love, and she, the disciple. "But let me tell you, only a fellow sufferer, only someone who knows what it is like to burn in your own passion, to slowly consume yourself in your own fire, will understand how it feels to love and be loved. And so, I address myself to the flame and not to the moth, what does the moth know of passion? And so-" he paused, "My story must involve both fire and a moth, fire that is passion, moth who'll fuel it," he smirks.

She could only nod, words wouldn't come out of her mouth. And why is it even necessary when the language of love is not spoken, it is made and shown. So he will show her, through his teachings...

The book is collection of many ideas, Condense and collided with previously written erotic Indian ancient books, written by authors with fierce intellect