𝔖𝔱𝔢𝔞𝔪 ℜ𝔬𝔬𝔪

She gripped her pillow as she felt the vibration of the yelling coming from the other room.. The night she could actually go to sleep her sister was making so much noise yelling on the phone to who knows what... She was already stressed about moving along with her school work let alone was she able to eat that night. She took a deep breath as she sat up and looked at the time it was 1 in the morning.. She sighed in anger as she looked up on google, "Places near me to relax -open-" she didn't care where it was or what it was, she knew some places were open. There are places that are open 24/7 especially for the people who want to get high or drunk, there are always places for them to relax and to eat if they need it.. It was Saturday morning now she didn't have school so she could sleep in and not have to worry about anything..too bad for her sister ruining the night she actually could fall asleep. After a couple more minutes of scrolling she landed on an old steam room, normally closed but this one was opened 24/7. The review said it's a good place during the day but not during the night due to drunks. Hades laid back down as she felt herself drifting off again, thinking was it really worth it?

As she started drifting she heard her sisters yelling again as her eyes shot open.

"Fuck it"

She got up and put on comfortable clothes, nothing fancy, no make up, there would be no point due to the hot steam. She grabbed a bag so she could put her keys wallet and for her to put her clothes in later.. She headed for the door as she heard her sister screaming on the phone in her room.. Out of annoyance, Hades opened the front door and locked it behind her. She started walking towards her car as she got in and threw her bag to the side... she placed her phone on the phone holder as she entered the address and started driving..

It was extremely dark, barely anyone was outside, why would they be? It was 1 in the morning. The only light source was her car headlights and the street lights that lit the road.. She rubbed her head as she took a deep breath overthinking about everything that's going on. She didn't even notice she passed the place up.. She cursed under her breath as she knew she was just going to have to walk back.. She found a parking space, it wasn't that bad of a walk of about 2 minutes.. She parked the car as she started to walk towards the entrance, as she walked in she saw the owner he looked like to be in his mid 30s, he didn't look phased more along the line just straight up tired.

"Hey do you have any more steam rooms open" she asked placing 35 dollars on the table

He looked up at her as he took the money...

"I believe we have one more left.. Go to the changing room down the hall, then come out go right and go to room 3 thats the last one open for right now..." he went below towards the draws behind his desk as he gave her a robe. "Change into that once your done"

She looked into his tired and cold, beat red eyes, and nodded her head a she took the robe, "Thanks..."

She walked down the dirty day unclean hallway as the only sound she could her was her shoes squeaking on the floor, but as she got closer towards the dressing room she could hear the moans of other woman and men... she groaned as she thought, "I came here to get peace and quite and relax not come to a sex bath house..." She took a deep breath as she headed towards the changing room.. It didn't take her long to finish up as she placed her clothes in her bag and began to put her robe on and her sandals she brought. As she finished up she began to walk towards steam room 3.. As she got closer she could see the silhouette of a person.. She got a bit pissed since the man said it was going to be an empty room. She took a deep breath and just agreed to stay in there for at least an hour and leave. She only needed to relax for a bit, not a full day..As she opened the door and entered she looked eye to eye with the guy... his eyes a lanky blue staring hard in her eyes... as she studied his body more she saw the burnt purple skin and staples on his body.. Unamused, she looked up at him again and sighed. "So I'm sharing the steam room with you.. The Biggest wanted criminal Dabi..."