Sword Art Online

<<I do NOT own sword art online nor do I own kirito or any other characters from sao that I decide to put in... anyway, enjoy :D >>

"Mom, I'm home!" I yelled out to my mother while sprinting to my room. I just got home from days of waiting for the new game to come out.

"Honey, could you go out and buy some things for me?" My mother yelled out to me. I froze right in front of my bedroom door and stared at my mother.

"No can do!" I ran into my room, quickly shutting the door behind me. I've waited months for this, years for this and I couldn't waste anymore time.

"Never mind then I'll go get them myself" she sighed and walked out the door. I had all my nerve gear set up so I could play as soon as I got home. I laid down on my bed and began to play.

"Link start!" I smiled brightly.

~~A few minutes later~~

"Ah finally done" I sighed in relief. I looked around the small town and at all the people.

"So kool!" I said excitedly then a strange man bumped into me causing me to fall to the ground.

"Oh, sorry" The man apologised while helping me back up. I looked up at him and saw his name it was...

"Kirito?" I hopped back up on my feet.

"Yup, that's me" he smirked. "Well, I better go. It was a pleasure to meet you miss" he gave a small wave and ran off.

"Bye... Anyways" I turned around and started to walk away. I opened the menu and took out a sword and walked to the nearest field to go hunting.

<><><> Five hours later <><><>

"I'm gonna log out and get something to eat" I started scrolling through the menu then I noticed there was no log out button.

"Where is it" I said worriedly, still looking through the menu. I tried contacting the owner but that still didn't work. Then it all went black and I was suddenly surrounded by people. Then I noticed this huge man floating in the sky.

"W-what's happening" I whispered to myself.

"I'm sure some of you have noticed an item missing from the menu, the log out button. This is not a defect, I repeat this is not a defect. this is how sword art online was meant to be..." The man up in the sky explained.

[But how will we get out of the game] I thought to myself. The man explained what was going on and everyone started freaking out.

(Yeah I'm to lazy to write down everything kayaba said...)

"No, no, no! I have to get out" I screamed as I fell to the ground crying. I immediately stopped after feeling something on my shoulder.

"It's gonna be okay" I looked up to see kirito and his hand on my shoulder.

"But I might...I could..." My eyes started to tear up.

"I won't let that happened, I won't let ANYONE die not while I'm around" he lifted me up off the ground.

"Thank you" I mumbled to myself, rubbing my eyes.

"So uh Akira, do you want to be in a party with me?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Yes!" He jumped in the air.

~~Thanks for reading ^~^ Also if you die in the game you die in real life too so that's why she was freaking out and this is kinda short but whatever~~