𝓇𝓊𝓁𝑒𝓈

╭────────────────────────╮

one -
all role plays will be started by whoever messages first. all role plays must include a scene that can be worked out between admins beforehand.

two -
each roleplay must be literate. multiple sentences/paragraphs with mostly correct grammar (i'm not going to be mad about an occasional missing comma or things like that, but please try your best.) i respond to long and detailed messages the most.

three -
please explain any triggers before starting the role play. i don't want to be triggered, and i do not want you to be trigged either. topics like rape, incest, detailed self harm, detailed drug usage, homophobia, pedophilia, and racism will not be tolerated. my role plays consist of alcoholism, adult language, violence, and more along those lines.

four -
i work a job, and i tend to get two days off a week if i am lucky. please understand that if i don't respond immediately i am not ignoring you. i will try my best to keep everyone updated with my schedule.

five -
have fun and be creative. the more drama, action, and detail is better than a boring role play with nothing going happening. i am open to suggestions about role plays and would love to start one!

────────────────────────