경이로운 소문 ━━ 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾.

★★★★★   ━━   ❪   @CH_THREE   ❫

continuation...

after a lot of running, jumping off rooftops, MOTAK falling, and them getting beat up by the overpowered thing, the evil spirit finally entered the territory.

" he's coming this way "

CHEOLJUNG informs the other counters.

" hyung, wait for us. don't take him on by yourself "

MOTAK tells the older man.

a few seconds later, grunts can be heard in their earpieces.

" i can fight against him in our territory. i'll hold out until you get here "

CHEOLJUNG says, before going silent and fighting noises replaced his voice instead.

as she was running, the bad feeling in JUNWON's gut returned again.

" something bad is gonna happen, i need to get there fast. "

at that, her speed increased even more.

" ahjussi, i'm close. please keep that bastard in there! "

JUNWON tells him, even though she knew he wasn't going to respond.

she finally reached the counter and evil spirit as they were fighting.

the evil spirit was about to punch CHEOLJUNG but JUNWON kicked him before he could.

" JUNWON... "

" annyeong CHEOLJUNG-ahjussi, hope your trip was fun! "

then JUNWON joined the fight, doing her best to support CHEOLJUNG and giving the other counters more time to get to them.

CHEOLJUNG got up from the floor with JUNWON's assistance and walked towards the man on the ground.

" JUNWON and i will put an end to this, truly reliable partners huh? "

CHEOLJUNG says, giving JUNWON a smile, which the younger girl returned with a wink.

while the evil spirit was crawling, he saw a metal rod and picked it up.