Chapter 1.

They were in school. Alexia was bullying people as usual. Molly was at her locker getting her books out her locker. Xander walked up to Molly and started talking to her it seemed like they were flirting.Penelope was looking at Alexia since she was in love with Alexia. Alexia looked over at Molly and Zander and started walking over to them and Zander walked away. " What do you think you're doing flirting with my boyfriend?" Alexia said. "I was just talking to h-" Molly said but got interrupted by Alexia. "No you were flirting with him. But you want to know something I know you like Zander don't think I don't see those Zander pictures in your room!" Alexia interrupted. " Uh .tho.se w..eren.'t pict..ures of Z..an.der....." Molly said.
" Oh don't lie you like him but guess what. He doesn't like you so you might as well stop trying to be his girlfriend!" Alexia yelled and she walked away. Molly stood there feeling sad.

(Time skip to a couple hours after this scene it was in the hallway)

All the students besides Alexia and Penelope were around Molly and Zander like a crowd at a concert shouting stuff basically not bad stuff though.
Alexia heard this noise and ran into the hallway then pushed threw all the people. She then saw Molly and Zander kissing. Her heart stopped (not actually) She started tearing up again her eyes were shaking a little her whole body was shaking. Molly looked at her (still kissing Zander) and smirked. Alexia started crying hard and ran away. Molly and Zander continued to kiss.
Alexia ran into the girls bathroom and just sat on the ground and cried she didn't even bother to go into the stalls.
" D...oes he n..ot lo..ve me an.ym..ore...did he n.eve..r lo..ve m.e..." Alexia said.
All of a sudden Penelope walked into the bathroom. " Alexia are you ok?" Penelope said.
She looked up at Penelope. " What who are you loser I'm fine!" Penelope said.
" You don't seem fine you're crying".
" Im fine..just l..e..ave me alone!" Alexia said.
Penelope sat on the bathroom floor next to Alexia."H..uh?.." Alexia said sniffing and wiping her tears. "I'm not going to let you sit on this bathroom floor and cry over a god damn boy you are better then stupid ass Zander! Penelope said. Alexia pm sniffed again and wiped the rest of her tears and smiled. " Tha..n.ks Pe.nelope". Alexia said. " No problem Alexia" Penelope said. Penelope got off the ground. " "Now get off the ground Alexia". Penelope said. Alexia got off the ground and smiled at Penelope. Penelope grabbed Alexia's hand and walked out the bathroom.

( Time skip to after school in Alexia's room.)
Alexia was in her room listening to
Slumber party,singing and dancing along. "Me and your girlfriend playing dress up in my house. I give your girlfriend cunnilingus on my couch. She cute, kawaii,hentai boobies that excites me! I think she really likes me, ask politely,can I?" (Woo-hoo-ooh!) Penelope sang.
She continued to sing the song until it was over then layed on her bed.
This is Alexia's room:

Alexia picked her phone up and opened up instagram and went onto Zander's page

Alexia picked her phone up and opened up instagram and went onto Zander's page. She started tearing up again because she saw posts of Zander and Molly kissing. It had only been 5 hours since he kissed Molly and he never even officially broke up with Alexia and he was already posting posts of him and Molly kissing. He even tagged Alexia in the posts it's like he knew Alexia would see these posts and cry. Alexia scrolled through the posts and started crying more. Zander..the one she loved kissing her cousin. Yeah she saw them kissing in the hallway but it kinda felt different. All of a sudden the doorbell ring. "H..uh?" Alexia said. She sniffed and wiped her tears then went downstairs and opened the door and she saw....

670 words