first love?

piss pov:

i  want to start by saying i'm straight. i love female beaches. that's for sure. i constantly go around sitting down by fags and asking "hey you like (insert opposite gender)?" and if they say they like females i'm like "cool me too."

but then my life got a little crazy. it all started when i snuck into mrs. m's room by slithering across the floor and over to bryson's desk. that bitch ass girlfriend of his was there and i was all like "move beach let me sit next to my bestie." so she moved because yeah, i'm the boss.

i'm an alpha as they say in the omega realm. i dominate EVERYONE, especially my english teacher mrs. vz. she goes crazy as i stand up and say random shit for the 30,000 time. i'm starting to think that fag daja is starting to like me and is playing hard to get. IDK though. she's always touching her hair and looking at me. i swear that beach is giving me 'fuck me eyes'.

back to the main plot of this godforsaken story. so, i was in this class, sitting next to my sexy hot best friend bryson when all of the sudden i feel his hand creep up my thigh. and at first, i'm like damnnnnnn you're wildin but then i was like okay.... maybe i like this. i was BRICKED UP if ya know what i mean. so like any sane person, i leaned over and kissed him lovingly and took off all of his clothes.

i don't care if all those beaches saw. we are in love, no homo, tots platonic.

anyways, i'll update when i find out if i'm pregnant or not and if that baby belongs to the sexy omega alpha grega sigma limga male bryson ballz.