Prologue

Mint Choco:Huh? Where am I? What happened?

Cotton:Are you okay?

Mint Choco:Who are you?!

Cotton:I'm Cotton, the Ultimate Shepherd. Nice to meet you! What's your talent?

Mint Choco:My name is Mint Choco. I'm the Ultimate Violinist, if I'm not wrong...

Mango:Hi! I'm Mango! Ultimate Tour Guide! Nice to meet you two!

Lilac:...

Mango:That's Lilac, the Ultimate Assasain. He dosen't speak very much.

Pastry:I'm Pastry, the Ultimate Judge. I am not very talkative either.

Twizzly Gummy:AYO, Y'ALL! TWIZZLY GUMMY, THE ULTIMATE TIME TRAVELER HERE!

Sparkling:Hello, everybody! I'm Sparkling! Ultimate Barista!

Herb:I'm Herb! Ultimate Gardener!

Black Raisin:I am Black Raisin. Ultimate Crow Whisperer.

Parfait:Paru, paru, Parfait~☆! I'm Parfait, the Ultimate Idol!

 Pumpkin Pie:My name is Pumpkin Pie, and I am the Ultimate Party Host.

Almond:Almond. Ultimate Detective.

DJ:HEY HEY HEY! DJ's the name, Ultimate Expert DJ's the talent!

Madeleine:I am Madeleine, the Ultimate Commander!

Espresso:Don't trust him. He's the Ultimate Knight.

Madeleine:Why is my boyfriend the Ultimate Proffesor if he's so rude?

Espresso:I'm sleep-depreived, okay?!

Chess Choco:We're Chess Choco, the Ultimate Chess Players! We are Chess Choco, the Ultimate Chess Players.

Whipped Cream:I am Whipped Cream. The Ultimate Dancer!

Butter Pretzel:I'm Butter Pretzel. Talent? Ultimate Artist.

???:Hello everyone! 

Mint Choco:Who are you?!

???:I'm MonoLicorice, but you can call me MonoLico!

Cotton:So, MonoLico...Do we have rules to follow?

MonoLico:Exactly! I'm gonna explain them right now!

RULES

Rule #1:Students must live at the Ultimate Academy for the remainder of their foreseeable future.

Rule #2:Once a murder takes place, all surviving students must participate in a class trial.

Rule #3: If the blackened is exposed during the class trial, they alone will be executed.

Rule #4: If the blackened is not exposed, all remaining students will be executed.

Rule #5: If the blackened survives the class trial, they will graduate and re-enter the outside world.

Rule #6: The killing game and class trials will continue until only seven surviving students remain.

Rule #7: "Nighttime" is from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m. The dining hall and gymnasium are off-limits at night.

Rule #8: Violence toward MonoLico, the headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy, is strictly prohibited.

Rule #9: MonoLico will never directly commit a murder.

Rule #10: Your Monophones are very important items. Please do not damage them.

Rule #11: The "Body Discovery Announcement" will play when three or more students discover a body.

Rule #12: With minimal restrictions, you are free to explore the campus at your discretion.

Rule #13: Students who violate these rules will be immediately exterminated by the Exisals.

MonoLico:And those ars the rules of the game! Follow them...or ELSE!

Mint Choco:This is the beggining of our new life...

Will the students fall into despair?