Introduction and Rules

This is a book I made as a stress reliever because I like rps. This one is the first I ever hosted and its about Stick War.

Simps are welcomed with open arms. Idc who you simp for (I simp over Cyrus lol). You're allowed here.

Finally, just ignore the cringy cover. I found it somewhere and I like it cuz its the only fanart I've seen of Cyrus.

-----

Rules:

1. This book is allowed for people below 18 years old so please keep the rp approriate.

2. No OP people (unless you're roleplaying as a strong person like Medusa).

3. I did this as a stress reliever so don't demand me to reply fast as I am not always active.

4. Blame the character, not the roleplayer.

5. Comment your favorite Stick War character to show that you have read the rules.

-----

How this goes:

Let me explain the kinds of rp.

The first is when I play an existing character while you play an oc.

The second is when I play an oc while you play an existing character.

The third is when we both play existing characters.

The fourth is when we both play ocs while one of us can also play an existing character.

-----

You can comment any ideas you have for rp :)

And Im not gonna put info about my persona or own ocs cuz I might use different characters depending on the scenario.