vpl

She turns around to go back to her desk as she does so she catches him looking at her smiling.

"What you smiling for?"

"The view."

"What view?"

"The view of your VPL"

"What's VPL?"

"Visible Panty Line"

"You can see my panty line?" she turns her head to look at her bottom, "Where? I can't see anything."

"You're wearing French Knickers.

"How do you know?"

"Come here I'll show you."

Sue walks up to Steve's desk.

"Well, where is it?" she asks him.

"It's not that clear when you're standing up straight, it's more evident when you're bending over, like you were doing over by the cupboard."

"Shut up, you're just trying to get me to bend over."

"Ok don't believe me then, but if other people look at your ass when you're bending over, don't say I didn't try to warn you."

"Hmmm, I don't know if you're telling the truth or winding me up."

"Listen if I get it wrong then I'll make you a coffee for the whole of one week, anytime you want one, I'll go make it for you."

"Hmmmmm, ok"

"Well, go on then, bend over."

"Move out the way then" Sue moves in between Steve and his desk, facing his desk, she bends over placing her elbows on his desk.

Still sitting in his chair, Steve brings his chair in closer to Sue.

He laughs, "Sue, I could so easily slap your ass right now."

"Don't you fucking dare!" she warns him.

He looks at her bottom for a moment, smiling at how tightly her trousers are on her ass, perfectly showing off her curvy bottom. He can't believe he's about to get his hands on her ass.

He puts the index finger of his right hand on the outside of her right thigh, putting his fingertip against the light indentation of where her knickers are.

"Have I the right starting point."

"Yes." She replies.

Slowly, very slowly, he runs his finger round the back of her thigh, following the indentation of her visible panty line. he moves his finger all the way in between her legs.

"You're going to have to pen your legs up a bit if I'm going to be able to follow it all the way round."

She spreads her legs enough to let his hand go through round to the front of her thigh, but as he moves his finger between her legs, he stretches his thumb up and softly slides it along the gusset of her knickers.

See feels her pussy tingle as his thumb touches it. Her nipples are already hard, they became hard the moment he started tracing her panty line.

"Well that's one leg done. Should I stop or do you want me to do the other one too?"

"You've only shown me you can see one leg of the panty line, unless you do the other one how will I know if both can be seen or not." She tells him

He starts on the left leg, but this time instead of starting from the outside of the thigh, he starts from the inside, he pushes his finger out along the front of her thigh then round the outside and along the back till his finger is back on her inner thigh. His thumb is once more out stretched and touching her gusset. Once he's finished he doesn't move his hand away, instead opting to keep his hands between her warm thighs, his thumb slowly softly caressing her gusset back and forth. She bites her lip to try and remain calm feeling his thumb caressing her. She doesn't tell him to move his hand away either.

"Anything else you want to show me?" she asks him

"Well now that you mention in it's to do with the saturation of your French Knickers."

"What do you mean."

"Let me show you."

He replaces his thumb with the side of his fingers, softly slowing rubbing her up and down between her legs, she moans softly in response to the tingling sensation building up inside her knickers and spreading out to the rest of her body.

He continues to caress her softly, he doesn't need to apply any pressure as he can feel her dampness already soaking through her knickers out of her trousers and onto his fingers, the smell of her sex faintly drifting into the air.

"It seems to be soaking up nicely." He tells her.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

He moves his hands to the front of her trouser and slowly undoes the button and then pulls her zip down, holding her trousers by the waist band, he pulls them down over the curves of her bottom, to reveal her red French knickers, the gusset is dark from her juices. As he pulls her trousers down, the air becomes thick with her aroma. He pulls her gusset of her knickers to the side and reaching up from behind he touches her clit with his fingertip.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," she moans loudly.

He presses his finger against her hard clit,

"Oh god yesssssssss, just there."

His fingertip caressing her hard clit, stroking it under it's hot, she sticks her ass out further, resting her head on the desk.

"oh god, oh god..................don't stop..................oh god......................so good." She says in between heavy breaths of pleasure.

He rubs her faster and faster,

Oh fuck..........oh..............oh..................OH....................OHHHHH...................OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screams as the pleasure becomes too much for her and her pussy releases its orgasmic milk. Her milk drips out of her pussy and down her thighs.

He licks his fingers then pulls her knickers back over her pussy and pulls her trousers back up and dresses her.

She turns round to face him, putting her hands on his shoulders she leans forwards and looks into his eyes.

"I wonder if you'll be able to see my VPL next time."

She smiles and walks out of the office.