Aichi and Kai's fight

"I will disappear from your life", Kai said while looking at the sky

"Disappeared? So you mean this will be your last fight, Kai-kun?", Aichi was surprised when he heard those words from Kai's mouth.

"This fight is my farewell, Aichi", Kai held his vanguard up.

"You're going to hurt me? That's why you're going to disappear, Kai-kun?", Aichi recalled all the events he had with Kai so far.

"That's wrong!!", Aichi saw Kai surprised.

"I'm not fighting with you to say goodbye. I just want you to understand that you're not alone!", Aichi annoyedly looked at Kai.

"Call! Marron attacks your vanguard!"

"Guards!"

"Gancelot attack!"

"Zorron boost, Phallon attack!"

"Guards!"

"Turn End", Aichi ended his turn.

"Aichi, this is my last ride", Aichi was surprised by Kai's words.

"Resurrected in a purgatory that burns everything to ashes! Reborn! The strongest Black Flame Dragon!"

"Crossbreak ride! Dragonic Overlord 'The Re-birth'!"

"This will end...our relationship as well as the others"

"Kai-kun, you mustn't disappear!", Aichi shouted to Kai

"I've decided, Aichi"

"I don't accept it!"

"That's the only way", Kai replied calmly. Meanwhile, Aichi started to panic.

"Disappearing is not the solution", Aichi calmly answered Kai

"Even if I lose and hurt you?"

"Yes. Whatever happens, I will always be by your side!", Aichi looked at Kai seriously.

"When you make a mistake, I will stop you!", Kai just looked at Aichi silently.

"Fighting together, hurting each other, encouraging each other, competing, building friendship bonds. We must join together because you are the one I admire, my friend, and my rival! Because you are an important person to me!", Aichi tried to attack Kai's Vanguard with a limit break.

"Kai-kun, you don't need to disappear!"

"Imagine...I...I'm always with you!"

"Kai-kun...just like before you were my leader... This time, I will be your leader!"

"I see, you are always there for me", Kai began to realize Aichi's whereabouts were where Kai was struggling.

Aichi sighed while looking up at the sky.

'I felt it when the ring shattered, the Reverse effect in me disappeared. Just like Kai-kun the effect disappears along with the deck', Aichi's thought

"Final Turns!"

"Limit break! Five unit locks, power +10000. Eternal Flame Re-birth!"

"Perfect Guards!"

"Check the drive trigger. Get the critical trigger. All effects will be given to my vanguard"

"Second check, critical trigger. I added all of them to my vanguard"

"I'm not finished, rise from the dead, Overload 'The Re-birth'!"

"Perfect Guards!"

"Turn End", Kai ended his turn.

"Ultimate break! With this, Alfred gets +10000 power and +1 critical"

"Kai-kun, this is my Ultimate Soul Break!"

"Perfect Guards!"

"My avatar, Blaster Blade attacks"

"Hmn...you won, Aichi", Kai smiled

And the ring crumbled and so did the building.