wchapter 1 (Life of a queen B behind cameras)

OK SO THIS IS MY FIRST STORY IT HAS A LOT OF GRAMMER MISTAKES SO PLEASE DONT HATE OK SO THANKS.

COPYRIGHT 2015
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

DANIELLE :-)

SONG FOR THE ALARM: DEITRICK HADDONS POWER(my alarm clock rang)

My alarm was ringing so hard that my head wanted to expload.

If only i could throw this out through the window ;-)

Mina!!!! get your butt up todays your last day of school you dont want to be late. Mrs Adams shouted.

Scratch that

I wrapped the cover cloth over my body you just to buy more time.

Five more min-

My mum peeled the cloth off me leaving me cold. Whiles she stands there smirking.

Im sure that was her revenge for i and my dad pouring a smoothy on her on her birthday.

Really mum havnt you forgotten its called ponding.

You know mum this is not the nicest way to wake people up.

I said feigning anger.

But it's the best. Now get your butt up we dont want Davison High missing thier queen B do we. Her mum retorted.

I sighed deeply,

You have no idea.

Now get ready ill bed downstairs preparing breakfast.

I looked at my huge sized bedroom and lazily walked out of bed and went to take a shower.

After a clean shower i went to mu huge walk in closet a picked out a white blouse with pink skinny jeans, I wore black pumps which by the way i hate so much and took my white chanel bag, braided my silky black hair and put on some make up i stared at myself in her full length mirror and sighed.

After all i am queen B.

I grabbed her car keys and left.

I went downstairs to find my mum preparing breakfast.

Mmm do smell beacon. I asked grinning whiles sitting the cofee table.

Yeah. She said whiles opening the refrigerator taking out an apple.

But you should be smelling an apple. She said throwing her an apple.

Luckily i caught it.

Whatsup with her im a size two does she want me to be a size one is that even possible.

Hurry up now. Her mum said.

Goodbye to you too mum. Mina said dryly as she left.

Now that was a lovely goodbye. She mumbled under her breath enough for her mother no to hear. Luckiky she didnt.

I had a tough time deciding wether to choose between my white convertible or my black lambourgini because theres no way im gonna take the limo to school that will just look too cheeky.

I quickly switched on my sleeky black lambougini.

I guess ill go with this she thought as she drove away.

**********

I parked my car at the Davison High car park at the reserved position stated in boldly stylish pink MINA.

I got out of the car . And my do called fame whore friends run to me. And immedietly we stepped into the hallways almost all the enthier student body stared at us.

Here we go again.

I said as she wore her ray ban sunglasses.

OK SO HOW WAS IT I HOPE IT WAS OK AT LEAST PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND LIKE MY STORY OK SO THANKS GOODBYE.

Danielle:-)