Ang bakas ng kahapon (My untold storie$)

How can we say that we are contented on what we have? Or it takes alot of time, days, weeks or even a years to say that we are already contented.
When i was a child, i really dont care on what life we are facing as long as i had a food to eaten, a clothes to wear, a bed where can i sleep over and a toys to played. Because maybe thats the only life of being a child. I'm a fourth child on my five siblings. We are a big happy family, I'am growing up together with my family. I got what i want my parents gives we need to make the story short we are rich. I have my own "yaya" or nany, we live on the city at that time.
The time pass by until an accident happen. My parents involved in a car accident, they got a minor injury and takes a couple months to totally recover. My grand parents decided to move our family on thier province so we dont have choice. My parents totally recover and continue our lives, but because on accident happen they can't go back on thier job. Our lives quickly changes. Some of our things and appliances are going to sell. Its really hard to live in uncomportable home. But thats life, we need to be strong to be alive.
After 14 years in living on the province we already accept it, and we still together. November 30,2005 my grandmother pass away maybe because of his age and her body condition. Its really hard to move on, but i didnt know why god doing this to us. After 20 days, Again theres a member of my family pass away, my dad. Its really hard to accept that my dad was not there forever and we cant see him anymore. Iam asking God why? Why its happening to us we are good people.
I feel upset when i see my mom and my youngest sister crying on the front of my dad coffin. I dont how to make them happy and i dont know how can we move on.
We pursue our lives offcourse its really hard to move on and accept the fact that my father was not there forever.
My mom takes the role as our mother and at the same time as a father. She do all the things just to gave what we need.
When i finished highschool, Iam very because finally i had a chance to work so i can help my mom. The fact that i have no chance to study in college because of our financial problem, i dont want to tell her about schooling.
But she asked me if i want to go in university. I told her "mom how can i go to school we dont have money to payed for tuation fees." And she replied " you got a high average they have a mayor scholarship program and i think you can avail that.
My moms work as fish vending in other barangays was stressful thats why i dont want to go school, all i want is to work so my mom stop her fish vending.
But my moms want me to go to school and i have no choice eventhough its really difficult to enter in colleges life and it takes a lot money to finish it.
But God's really good after four years of my mother sacrifices i graduated on my chossen career, eventhough alot of trials that we are facing to reach the happiest moment of her life to take steps and got my diploma as a reward of her sacrifices and taking good care for all of us.
I really admire my mom on what she did for us. And I am very thankful that she is my mom. And she contented on we have right now.
As of now Iam working abroad and happy on my choosen path, i already gave on what my family needs and the most important thing is to be thankful on what you have.
Theres a lot of trials that you may encounter but dont think that you are a bad person that why its happening to you. Because sometimes, it needs someone to lost not because they are not important to us but to teach us to fight and stand in our own foot. Dont stop believing, dont stop dreaming, and never give up. Its your time to shine go for the goals and make your "UNTOLD STORIES" treassure.

-comzde3rd-