chapter two : I need you

Desire looked so sexy in the kitchen making breakfast. I took my time and just stared at him. 

Desire  : you do know that it's rude to stare.

Lyric : so sorry,  I never thought you could cook.

Desire : come taste...  Look about last night I... I'm sorry that...

Lyric : the kiss meant nothing bruh it's okay.

Desire : I mean later when you begged me to fuck you...

Lyric : I what!?

Desire : I didn't do it,  besides it would be wrong to take advantage of a drunk girl.

Lyric : it wasn't a dream?

Desire : yeah and uhm...  I'm sorry about the marks on your body.

Lyric : Marks?

I was confused what was he talking about, he came behind me and tried to lift my shirt.

Lyric : what the fuck are you doing?

Desire : relax...  ( he removes my bra)  how the hell did you not see this? 

Lyric : we almost, you...  I...

Desire : ( helps her wear her shirt ) that's not all...  Look ( he moves his hand slowly up my thighs) 

Lyric : ( moans)  huh...

Desire : ( turned on)  see you always call for me...  Look at your inner thighs.

He made me face the mirror at the hallway but doesn't let me go. His eyes are shut and I can hear him groan, he rubs my clint and I was submissive.

Desire : I wanna rip you apart.

Those words rang through my ear and I wanted him to do so. I pulled away when I heard the door unlock, I didn't see who came in I just went to my room leaving Desire on his own.

Neli : was that Lyric?

Desire : yeah

Neli : why did she run?

Desire : I don't know.

Neli : I ma go check her.  ( she goes)

Jack : you spent the night here without tapping that ass?

Desire : I tried to hold myself but I couldn't.

Beck : so you did smash her?

Desire : no,  I need a cold shower  ( he has a boner)

* they laugh at him as he goes to the bathroom *

Neli came in my room and looked worried

Neli : hey,  are you okay?

Lyric : yes I'm perfectly fine, why?

Neli : please don't give in to Desire,  he's my friend and I know him. I just don't want to see you get hurt.

Lyric : I didn't even...  No worries

Neli : he's a good guy but he can't help himself and he will hurt you not only emotionally but also physically.

Lyric : I'm good... I promise

Neli : there's another scar on your neck. ( she leaves)

Lyric : what the fuck did you do to me!? 

After changing into cool clothes I ran out of the house without greeting everyone. I got to check out the whole of Bramfantein and even reach New Town. I decided to seat in at a nice restaurant for fast food,  while I was waiting for my food I got a text from Neli asking me to join them for clubbing.