Chapter 1

Maggie has been living alone the past year after her parents death. She works as a librarian after school.

Today she woke up at 7 am ,did her morning routine and went to school. She is an excellent student. She finished school at 2 and then went home to rest before she went to the library she works at. Her shift started at 5. 4:45 she was there. She opened the library and went behind the counter waiting for the customers.

The shift ended at 9. After she closed ,she went straight home and did her homework for the next day.

1 am now, she grabbed the book she was currently reading and continued reading it. After a while she got tired and went to sleep ,dreaming about the boy who has stole her heart, John.

The next morning she woke up the same time she does every day, eat breakfast, got ready and went to school.

School was located near her apartment so it wasn't a big deal to walk there. She arrived 20 minutes before the first period starts. She couldn't go inside and walk all alone at the hallways and the yard ,so she decided to stay at a porch bench outside of the building.

She opened her bag and got out a scrapbook and a pencil. She started drawing a meadow. Oh how she loved going there and admiring the nature ,the flowers, the sun , the peace of the place.

After 20 minutes the bell rung signaling that the first period is starting. She put the book inside and walked at her first class. Music. Music is one of her favorite subjects because she loves the nature of it , she loves the way a person can express themselves by writing songs and singing.

Well,except from that... John is in that class. His desk is behind Maggie's. He is sitting with his mate Oliver.

Maggie walked fast through the hallways and opened with a swift motion the door of the music class and walked in. She preferred going to class first because this way there wouldn't be awkward stares from the students who were in.

She sat at her desk alone and waited for the teacher to come in. While she waited she stared around the class. Her eyes went opened wide when John came in giggling with something Oliver said.

They walked in the classroom and Oliver the sweetheart he is waved at Maggie.

"Hi Maggie" he said waved his hand at her direction smiling.

"Hi!" John said too.

"Hi..." Maggie said in low voice.

Maggie knew both the boys where very outgoing and it was no surprise that they waved at her.

Some minutes after, everyone was sat at their desk and the teacher started the lesson.

Maggie heard some faint whispers from the back but was too focused on what the teacher was saying to bother hearing.

"Why is she so quiet?" Oliver asked.

"I don't know, she rarely talks , she's always alone, I've never seen her talking with someone." John replied.

"She is really beautiful and seems like a cool girl, I wonder why she so lonely " Oliver said.

"She indeed is beautiful, maybe she just prefers being alone, I don't know..." John said and Oliver nodded his head.

The lesson ended and every student got out of the class and went to their next one.

After 5th class everyone headed to the cafeteria except from Maggie. She went to the yard ,instead.

She opened her bag ,got her lunch she made in the morning and started eating it while reading the book she was last night.

After finishing her lunch , she put the book inside and took her scrapbook out. She made some last details with the pencil and then took the colored pencils out. Before she could start painting she heard someone calling her name.

*that's the first chapter, com and vote :)
Every 10 votes new chapter!!

All the love, S <3