One Mans Treasure

As she packed up her things as fast as she could she thought about where to go. She had no one anymore he pushed them all away. She was almost out the door when he arrived. He entered the house like he was the king or something. "Where do you think your going" his words were cold just like his heart. He wanted control of everything and if he didn't have control things ended badly...for her.

She gathered up the courage to speak "I'm leaving John I can't take it anymore".

John stared at her like she had two heads then laughed. "You funny women thinking you're gonna leave your mine you got me mine"

She couldn't believe her ears "his" he called her "his" she wasnt his property she couldn't take living here any longer. She went for the door knob but he caught her hand and gripped to bone crushing strenght. "You ain't leaving Robbin"

"Yes I am John". She tried to snatch it away but he kept holding it. Tears started forming in her eyes. She could swear her bones were breaking by the second. He started to drag her down the hall. She tried to struggle free the best she could has the tears flowed free in her eyes. She was kicking and struggle with all her might when suddenly she felt his big hand across her face. Robbin stood there stunned and daze. She coudnt believe that happen. For the rest of the way she was dragged like an disobedient child. When they got in the room he took off his belt and just stared at her she knew what that mean. She couldnt run since he was blocking the door. The only way was to run to the bathroom and lock the door. But he would only break it down like he did last Tuesday. The punishment would be worse then. She decided to take the risk and bolt to the bathroom.When she made it inside she locked the door quickly and sat down to catch her breath. It wasn't even a second before he was banging on the door.

"Open the door now!!!!!!" He screamed

Robbin need a plan and fast she scramble to find her phone finally she found it. She knew what she had to do but was scared she dug deep down to find the courage and dialed 911.

"Hello 911 what's your emergency"

"Yes...hello I need cops"

"What's the problem ma'am"

Another bang on the door had her jumping.

"Robbin you have less then a minute to come out now"

"Ma'am is every thing okay?"

"My husband is trying to force sex and is hitting me" She said her voice shacking uncontrollably.

"Ok ma'am we are getting help for you" the operator said

"Robbin you have 30 seconds to open this damned door" he yelled

She didn't know what to do then all of a second the door broke down and he came storming him "what is wrong with you bitch" Robbin started to back away. John lunged at her and grab her neck "Bitch you ain't going no where you staying here for all long as I live here on this Earth" She couldn't breathe she started to see stars. She didn't know what was going all everything was starting to turned black and all of a sudden it was lights out.

Chapter 1

Robbin woke up in the hospital bed confused. She looked to her left and saw mother