Osamu

You guys are in doggy style btw

----------------------------------------------

"Daddy please go slower. Ahhhh~" you moaned the last part out in a quiet pitch. Osamu had been teasing you all day and since you haven't complained one bit and took like a 'good little slut' he was going to reward you tonight.

"I thought you'd enjoy getting your reward b-baby" he said while thrusting his cock in and out of your pussy. 

"Y-yes daddy I l-love it but it's too much!" you were going cross-eyed because of the pleasure you were receiving.

"Just take it like a good slut" he had so much planned for the evening. The way your pussy was clenching around him was driving him crazy. Your moans and whimpers almost made him cum too fast.

"D-daddy I'm close don't stop please" you reached down to rub your clit but Osamu slapped your hand away and did it for you. He rubbed it so fast and he was thrusting his cock so fast it had you seeing stars.

"I'm not gonna stop b-baby. Keep on moaning for daddy yea? Moan my name" He removed his left hand that was at your hip to slap your ass which made you jolt forward and meet is thrusts.

"Oh f-fuck daddy I'm gonna cum" you and Osamu were sweaty and chasing your release.

"Me too baby- fuck" he rubbed your clit even faster and started thrusting harder.

"O-Osamu!" you moaned as you squirted on his cock.

"f-fuck y/n" he came deep inside your pussy.

After sex Osamu showered you and him since your legs were still numb, called your work saying you were sick and you wouldn't be able to work tomorrow, put you in his shirt and your favorite comfy panties, and went to sleep in sweatpants while holding you in his arms.

---------------------------------------------

i suck at writing smut but considering i got good feedback from someone who rated this before i published it, i think i'm good at writing smut, not the best but yk.