Band Member || Prolouge || UPDATED

You were pissed, very pissed, you had been fired from a job that was high paying, you didn't like it that much but it took you a long time to get it, hell it took you four years to get that job, since you had to go into college.

And then of course it took you a while to find it, and you got hired quickly, but it was annoying, you had guys flirting with you, your boss was a weird old guy that went after the young female workers.

You were kinda glad you got fired, but it was stupid how you got fired, because you spilled coffee on the floor, which would be very easy to clean, but your boss always had it out for you because you would never let him do stuff to you.

But luckily your parents found you a job quite quickly, it was a child's entertainment area, and they know that you loved kids, which made your day a bit brighter.

So you got an interview, which was quite quick, they were very low on staff so it was a win win.

As you walked passed there were kids playing in the ball pits, some were screaming out of joy, some we're eating, and some were just in their own little bubble by themselves.

And it was a good day for you, you had gotten the job, which made you so happy, and the man was so kind, his name was Henry Emily, he said that the other owner couldn't make it because of family issues.

He told you that you would meet the rest of the workers the next day and he gave you your uniform and said that your day starts tomorrow, which made you so so so happy!

As you left you noticed a man with dark skin and red hair, that was wearing fox ears and a hook, but you didn't want to go speak with him, you knew he was busy since there were some kids surrounding him, most of the kids were surrounding the big three, so you left the building, and you were going to be the night guard, which made you kinda annoyed because you wanted to help with the kids but luckily you were an night owl.

When you got into your car all you could think about was the man you saw, you shook your head and pulled out of the parking lot, ready for tomorrow.

415 words