Reincarnated

It was rainy night and Kiyoung just came back from his lab after grabbing few books to read. He can't help but sight looking at at the floor full with presents.

He didn't really expect his companion and benefactor would give him this much presents. He look around and found a black box with white ribbon but there was something different from the box it has strong aura that cath his attention.

Kiyoung picked the box and sat on his bed while opening the box he felt chill on his back. All that he found was a white simple envelope

'Sigh, whoever give me this present must have a grunge on me or something. WHO THE HELL GIVE PEOPLE AN ENVELOPE AS A BIRTHDAY GIFT, UNLESS THIS IS A CHEQUE?!'

He open the envelope with a frown, while his mind is trying to figure out who the hell give him this.

A birthday gift from us to you
- GoU & GoDW

"the hell-"

Kiyoung didn't even get to finished his sentence when a bright light appeared blinding his eye.

__________________________________________

'The fuck?'

Kiyoung look at a full body mirror and all that she can see is reflection of a little girl around 4-5 years old with red hair and few strands of golden lock. She blink a few times to make sure her eyesight is not betraying herself.
She look around the simple yet cozy room.

'Am I in a cabin or a villa?'

She immediately opened her status window using the mind eye ability.

Name:  Cyrene
age: 5
guardian: Cale henituse / 8#-£+%;?
title: The lost villainous
disposition: Strategist archer
ally: God of underworld,God of divine world,The light spirit king

Mana: 42
Strength: 17
Intelligent: 50
Magic: 40
Combat: 7
Durability: 18

( Out of all the villainous is weak, but a genius. Don't get all over yourself in this world there are many strong people, you can die just by a hit from them )

"Heh, this system still hate me huh?"

Kiyoung doesn't know what she did to the system but look like it really have a grudge on her.

"So cale henituse is my guardian. I take the guess by the title 'lost villainous' he must not know he have a daughter"

Kiyoung, no Cyrene sigh and look around the villa to gather stuff that maybe can be useful. While he was looking for stuff he realised that this place seem to be well taken care of eventhough the interior doesn't match eachother.

" Weird. All the furniture seem to be new here"

He accidentally found a familiar envelope inside a drawer. He quickly open it to see the content.

My child, whenever you're in a danger recite this spell while spread your arm out

( in nomine divino et inferis. Domini praesidio et benedictione utar. )

- GoU & GoDW

'I swear if this spell lead me to random place I'll slap those gods'

Cyrene cursed inside her head while spreading her hand out.

"in nomine divino et inferis. Domini praesidio et benedictione utar"

A white light blinded her eyesight and she saw a golden shield with a mist of black smoke protecting her.

"Ah, it's a shield"

Honestly Cyrene was kinda amaze that the gods who brought her here actually gave her something valuable. She smirk at the thought on how to squeeze more cool stuff like this from them.

"AHAHAHAHA I'LL MAKE YOU GUYS WORTH IT!"

She laughed like a mad villainous while thinking about all the benefits she received from now on.