TMWCBM

Felix's POV: "I don't wanna move, I don't wanna talk to others, I'll wait for her" I said it with tears falling from my eyes.

"I'm just gonna stay here, at the back of my school, the place where me and my girl, Kalel met"

It's been already 1 month since I am staying here, I know she'll be going here, I wanna see her, many people already asked me why am I staying here, I took a picture of her, and showed to them, some of them were sad, some of them were laughing.

People give me money, they don't understand, they give me food, I accept them, 'cause I don't wanna starve to death. My family went for me when the day that I started staying here, they keep on saying that I should go home.

*flashback*

Mom: Come on, Felix, you can't stay here, she won't come here!

Felix: What do you want from me?! Huh?! Who do you think you are?!

Sister: Please, Felix, we need you to the family.

Dad: Yeah, Felix, there are more girls more greater than her, just move on, son.

Felix: How can I move on when I'm still in love with her?

Mom: Felix, please, go home with us.

Felix: I can't, mom, I can't, just.... go away!

Mom: Felix...

Felix: Just go...

Dad: Fine! That's what you want? Okay, We'll go, don't come back home.

Felix: Fine.

*end of flashback*

I won't go home, never, she'll come here, I know it. A police already told me to leave, this is what I said:

"There's someone I'm waiting for if it's a day, a month, a year"

He was in shock, then he left.My friends see me but they don't talk or go near me, it's like they don't realize me, or they just ignore me, but I don't care, Kalel is the only one that I'm waiting. Sometimes, I hear people talking about me, talking about "The Man Who Can't Be Move" A day ago, people were picturing me, they keep on saying "So cute" "He's so handsome", well, most of them are girls, some boys hate me because their GFs are always taking a picture of me, I don't know why.

Then I told them:

"Will all of you just stop?! I'm waiting for someone, don't disturb me, go away!"

They got scared and ran away, some of them are still taking pictures, I just let them take pictures, I don't wanna start a fight with others that I don't really know.

All I want to do is wait for Kalel, she's more important than everyone else, I'm not gonna move, I won't leave the place where I saw you, never. I just miss you, we've been together for like 3 years and it just ended, I haven't moved on, all I want to say is sorry, I didn't mean to leave you like that, I'll wait for you, I will. I don't care if people take pictures, I'll just ignore them, I'll wait for you...

I'm not moving, I'm not....

I am the man who can't be moved.

Thanks for reading. :))