Chapter 1

Ashlee came knocking at my door rapidly. “Soph! Soph!”  I opened the door slowly. “Oh my gosh!! “ she said surprised . “What are you wearing?! You were supposed to be changed already!”  “Oh this..?  fine.” I changed my clothes as fast as I could. “Come on! Let’s go now!”

Ashlee drove to the One Direction concert in her Mustang. We sat close to the pit. “5, 4, 3, 2, 1 !”

“AHHHHHHH!!!!” the whole stadium shook. I looked up and saw Niall, Liam, Zayn, Louis, and Harry. Especially Harry. I was love struck. He was so handsome! So, I screamed and danced along with the other girls.

After the concert, I was about to walk out until Harry Styles stopped me. “Hey! Wait up!” I stopped and turned around. “Hey! I was looking at you the whole time at the concert!”I was suprised. “ So… Can we chat for a while?” “Umm... Sure…” I answered. He took me backstage. I was amazed of what the stage looked like in person. “ So, What’s your name?” “ it’s Sophie.” “Ah. Sophie. It’s actually a really beautiful name.” “Thanks!” I said blushing. After talking to each other for a while, Harry said, “ You know, you’re really funny!” I giggled. “ Um… It’s getting kinda late now so I think I should get going.” I said. “Oh. Well, nice meeting you.”  “Maybe we can chat again another time?” Harry offered. “Sure!”