Prologue

Hey, I'm Stalwart Jolly Rivera. Freshman in Hunter Empire Academy. Like a normal teenanger I was hoping that I will have a nice, peaceful and eventful high school life. But it seems like reality says otherwise. All the niceness is gone with a poof and peacefulness is blown by the wind. The only thing that left is eventful with bad luck and hell tag along, or so I say. Since I met that Zayn Freakin Hunter my dream broke into million pieces. Oh, you're wondering whose he? Well,
Zayn Hunter.

Definition: Two words SINFULLY HANDSOME. With those lean but toned body. Hair so soft and silvery. Glaring bluish-purple eyes. Pointed nose and lucious thin lips. Smart. Talented. Perfect? No! That guy has no emotion like literally! He walks around like a statue so beautiful yet so dead. He doesn't give a crap about anyone he wouldn't even give you a second glance. And he's so smart that you would make a fool of yourself if you talk to him. They say he's rich. That's why all the girls in our academy go crazy about him. They even nickname him as "Prince Zayn". Wow.

But little did they know the perfect "Prince Zayn" is not so perfect afterall. Oh, that sly! He can fool them but not me. That guy is a self centered jerk! A 100% pervert (maybe he's an incubus in disguise), he is mean, ugly, sick, poker face doll! Oh, how I hate that smirk on his sick face. How he walks around with no emotion on his face. How his beautiful amethyst eyes look so dull and lifeless. And I totally despice how he makes my heart skip a beat.