AMTFTT 5

"Are we there yet?" Jungkook asks as he looked around

"Almost, Koo... Didn't you live here?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook shrugs.
"I don't know, I forgot this place" Jungkook says before disappearing.

"Where did he go?" Jimin asks, frowning.
"I don't know, he just randomly disappears sometime" Taehyung says and continued to drive.
"I'm here" They heard, seeing the ghost on the backseat.

"Where did you go?" Jimin asks, raising his brow.
"I tried to see if I can still remember the place, but nope" Jungkook says, shrugging.
"We're here" Taehyung says and Jungkook claps his hands. He got out of the car by passing through it and walking to Taehyung.

"From the address... The Jeon residence is just a few walks from here" Jimin says and Taehyung nodded. They started walking and Jungkook kept looking around. Taehyung noticed the frown on the ghost's face, making him chuckle.
"You seriously don't remember this place?" Taehyung says, smiling.

"Yeah... I kinda and at the same time I don't" Jungkook says and Jimin stopped walking. They looked at him and sees that he walked to a pathway. They stopped in front of the door. Jungkook was about to knock but remembered he's a ghost. Taehyung chuckles while Jungkook giggles.

Jimin rolls his eyes, shaking his head. The door opened and they're met with a woman.
"Oh... How may I help you?" She asks, frowning.
"Hello, ma'am... I'm detective Park Jimin and he's police officer Kim Taehyung, we're here for Jeon Jungkook's case?" Jimin says and she smiles.

"Do you recognize her?" Taehyung whispers to Jungkook, and he stared at her.
"She's mom! She's mom! I remember her!" Jungkook says and Taehyung smiled.
"So, Mrs Jeon... Do you know any enemies your son had before he died?" Jimin asks and she shakes her head.

"My son was a good guy, he could never had any enemies, he was nice to everybody.. I'm still shocked about what had happened to him and I'm still hurt..."