𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1 ~ 𝐴 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑢𝑙𝑎𝑟 𝑝𝑎𝑡ℎ

- Once upon a time, there was a beautiful young girl named Alice. She has long blond hair, magic blue eyes and wore a long blue dress with a small blue bow in the air. She was an innocent and pure child who just wanted to do good things. She liked helping others.

One day Alice was getting tirred and sat down near the shore. It was a hot summer day and she did not know what to do. She was in her thoughts when she saw a white rabbit. She contemplated the creature while he came running towards the young girl. He had wonderful pink eyes, she thought. There was nothing so remarkable about it. When he was near the girl, he took a watch out of his poket and said to her:
- " Hurry up ! We're late ! "
- " Late ? But where ? "
- " Don't ask any questions and follow me, quick ! We do not have time to lose, so hurry up ! The others are waiting for you Alice ! ".
Her voice became more honeyed, as if something was being prepared. He hastened, Alice, piqued by curiosity, followed him. Arriving in front of a burrow, Alice did not have the time to think and she was being pushed into the hole. Was she ever going to get out ?

In this hole, she saw all sorts of strange paintings. There were differents things drawn, such as portraits of people smilling to tear their cheeks, others had lost facial expression or seemed crazy. Bent or twisted bodies. She also saw gloomy, dark landscapes with dead vegetation and abandoned places. Later she saw jars containing white powder. She took one in her hands, it had fallen gently towards her as an expret, she opened it and sniffed it.

A first effect is felt, she had flashes. Inside she saw a white hospital like show falling on a cold winter's day. She felt the same sensation of snowflakes falling from the sky, landing and sliding on her pale skin. It was an intense stimulation with a feeling of deep well-being followed by excitement with euphoria. Her pupils became dilated, she sweated so much that her beautiful blue dress, which had now lost its beautiful colors, became soaked. These colors were now inside Alice's head, mixed with madness and flashes of light. An increase in heart rate, blood pressure, and then the black hole.

She fainted. When she woke up, she was in front of a table. On the top of it she found a tiny golden key connected by a thread of the same colour to two doors. A small one, the size of a rat's hole, and a large one encircling the small one. She tried the large one, without success. She went back to the table and saw a small potion which was not there before. "Drink Me" was written on it. It contained a transparent liquid that smell very strong. The girl drank it, the liquid ripped out her throat. The taste was as strong as the smell, if not worse. It had become as small as the first door. She took the key and approached the door and inserted it into it. Once opened, she was sucked in and was in a somewhat strange and colorful place.