Book 2️⃣

"Hello"
"What is it Artha!?"
"Can we like, talk?"
-
-
"MinSoo, listen, about the festival..."
"Save it Artha, ...you already made it clear that you don't want to be a part of it...you didn't have to call me all the way here just to say it to my fa..."
"I've decided!... I've decided that I want to be part of it, I want to be able to help the new Eris (Exols) , get to know EXO and how they are different and all about their bond, I want them to have a deeper connection with EXO... I want.."
"Artha...since, since when, since when did you be..believe... in them, I, I mean  in our EXO again?"
"I don't know, I guess, I guess Jade made me believe that it isn't over yet!"
"Who is Jade?"
"(Artha giggles) She is someone , very interesting!"
-
-
-
Rutvii badged into the room of Jade and Artha which jolted both the roommates.
"What the hell is wrong with your friend Jade!!!!?"
"What the hell Rutvii!!?", Jade asked pouting.
" good morning to you guys too"
"You know, I would appreciate it if you stayed in your own dor...wait, you, you have that symbol too,you're an Eri (EXOl)....I, I, ...
Just how , how many of you have been chosen by EXO?"(Artha thought ,with excitement beamed on her face)
" ookay!, I'm confused here, what is your roommie talking about Jade!?"
(Jade smiles)
"She is the legendary administrator with the diamond eye, Thanu!"
"Whaaaaaat!!!!! You, you, you mean, Mi, Mi, MinSoo of the Phoenix eye and Thanu of the diamond eye!!?"
"Yes!!"
"Oh my...(Rutvii utterly speechless)
I, I mean, I never knew that, well I mean I'm so excited to meet you..."
"Save your excitement, Sheth"
"How did you.."
"I'm Artha of the diamond eye, I'm an EXO administrator, nice to meet you too EXOLS"
-
-
"Okay, Jade, you've got to tell me how, and when this all diamond eye Eri happened, and how the hell you of all people ended up being roommates with her!?"
"Errm, ookay, I don't quite understand and most of agree with your last words but I guess I'm just lucky"
"Uurgh!! Just tell us what happened", Sherryll asked eagerly...
" Okay, hold your horses, so you remember how Artha didn't want to help us out for the great grand festival of Legends? (Rutvii nodded and Sherryll remains confused but very curious), well, last night, she came back to the dorm and woke me up, she said she needed me to help find other Eris, aaannddd, guess what happened?"
"Will you just get straight to the point?", Sherryll demanded, feeling a little bit irritated.
" She shouted the royal enchanting words 'We Are One EXO Saranghaja!!' and guess what happened?"
"Just get straight to the point!!!!!", Sherryll and Rutvii both shouted in unison.
" Her eyes, they turned blue, with diamonds sparkling all over her body, she looked , magical, like in the world of fantasies, she was shining so bright that, I think I cried, she was just, so mesmerizing"( Jade thought back at what had happened that night and tears almost filled her eyes)
Rutvii and Sherryll had a jaw-dropping moment as they couldn't believe that Jade had experience all of that on her own, that magical moment, they believed her because only those who have seen the legendary administrators of the Legends could say the enchanting words of the fandom without losing something precious, as the rumours about losing something precious if you let out  the enchanting words without being a pure fandom energy source had said, and right now Jade was an official Eri, she became an Eri , an EXOL, a pure Eri!!! ,proud would't be the word to describe their feelings,they were beyond proud for their friend Jade.
"I, I don't know what to say..." Sherryll said, still appalled.
"Me too!!", Rutvii added with surprise written all over her face too.
" So tell us, which Eri are you?"Rutvii asked, she became very curious, obviously very happy for her friend, Sherryll was also waiting for her to answer.
"I am Phoenix saber Eri of the legendary Legend of Fire, Park ChanYeol!"

                                                  Book 2️⃣

"Hello," Artha greeted her roommate Jade as she entered their shared dormitory.

Jade, engrossed in a book, looked up, her curiosity piqued. "What is it, Artha?"