Description+Characters

"Tell me il mio bell'uomo." I started, slowly walking towards his desk. My bare feet made no noise against his tiled floor. I didn't stop until I was right in front of him. "Do you love your wife?" I asked and took a seat right on his desk. The same desk he fucked me on loads of times.

Lorenzo watched me carefully. He didn't say anything. His eyes glued to my face like he was studying me,analyzing me. Finally he took a deep breath and spoke. "I don't understand why you are asking me a question you already know the answer to." He started. His voice was deep, painful almost.

Maybe because I was wearing nothing but the white lingerie that he bought me. I couldn't lie, it looked amazing on me and it complimented my skin tone perfectly. It accelerated my curves and made my ass look amazing. My attention was brought back to Lorenzo when he spoke again.

"If you are asking if I love my wife as a woman, yes I do love her." -I get it but it still kind of hurts.- "You cannot love two people at once so no I do not love my wife as a husband should love his wife." He finished.

In a blink of an eye, Lorenzo's hand shot out to my thighs and pulled me down from his desk and onto his lap. "I cannot love my wife the way I should because I am too busy falling inlove with you, Amore mio." He said and smashed his lips to mine.

-------

Tiana St.James was not your typical woman. She loved her family and friends, was kind to others when she wanted to be and she loved going to school. Correction: she loved the fact that she could watch her professor at school, but not an obsession or creepy type of way. Tiana knew her professor was hot but she would never act on it.

Trust me, Tina was not a prude; she just would never act on hitting on her professor. She knew she couldn't afford to be kicked out over something so stupid .Tiana also knew she was beautiful with an amazing body but she never let it get to her head. With a body like that, she had Lorenzo wrapped around her finger before she even knew it.

Lorenzo Bianchi. He was handsome and he knew it,but he didn't give two shits about his appearance. He was a professor with a dark secret. He sent glares to everyone who couldn't do their job right, he didn't like public attention nor anyone who talked too much. He never smiled. Not even for pictures. The only person who saw his smiles was his 4 year old daughter Laila. To the outside world he has it all. Money. Good Looks. Family. But to what extent?

What does it all matter if he isn't happy at all? Or if so much more goes on behind closed doors. But one night at a club changes everything.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine who you want here!!

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PARTS ARE ALLOWED TO BE COPIED OR USED IN OTHER STORIES. I ONLY UPLOAD ON WATTPAD NO WHERE ELSE.THIS IS A ONE NIGHT STAND BOOK MEANING THEY WILL HAVE SEX SOON AND THE FRIENDSHIP IS ALREADY THERE.THIS MAY BE A FAST PACED BOOK SO STAY WITH ME PLEASE.