Red lights

Warnings ⚠️

This chapter will contain very little sexual references, still, if you are sensitive do not read.
I'll also be referring to:
Korean like this
And English like this

Enjoy

He gasped in pleasure, his big eyes were burning with desire, his red lips were slightly opened, just enough to let a low sound leave his mouth.

Hyunjin stopped himself. The music was still going but his fit figure was standing still in front of the mirror, ears and cheeks turning red and not from the fatigue; his chest was burning up and a part of him was waking up all of sudden.

He swore without even trying to contain himself, the long fingers were nervously passing through the long blond hair.
"What is wrong with me?" He asked himself, while trying to avoid those dangerous thoughts.

"I want it harder." He bit his lower lip, getting on top of him, his legs opened on his pelvis, those deep eyes on him, his voice giving him chills. Everything about that boy was turning him on.

"How am I supposed to practice like this?!" He sat down, exhausted, desperately trying to remove those thoughts from his head.
He couldn't be more happy to be alone in the practice room for once, just imagining having to hide something like that to one of his hyungs was really scary.

"It can't be so difficult to think of something else, right?" His hands were covering his eyes in the attempt of looking for some concentration.
"Whatcha doin?"

<Hell, no.> his mind went totally blank, he just adjusted in a way that would hide his problem.

"Are you ok?" Hyunjin just nodded, letting his hands where they were: covering his eyes. Looking at him in the eyes in a moment like that could've make him die of embarrassment.
"You don't look ok to me. What's wrong?" The boy got closer, worried for his friend, his tiny hands landed on Hyunjin's knees, tensing him up.

<God.> he was inside-panicking.

"It's ok Lix. I just don't seem to be able to concentrate." He said, finally looking into the other's eyes.
"Do you need any help?" The angel-faced boy looked at him with concern, finally distracting the conflicted guy from those hard thoughts. Now he was centered on how cute Felix would look while being worried about him.

"You're just too cute to be true, you know?" He said with a large smile on his face, Felix giggled shyly.
"You only compliment me in English, also you're so random."

"Do you want me to compliment you in Korean?" - "You! That's not what I was trying to say!" - "I know." - "I know you know."

They stood still for a few more seconds, then Felix broke again the silence: "So, seriously, what's wrong?" The dark eyes looked ones in the the others, Hyunjin scrolled his head.
"Just can't concentrate. I need to finish the choreography so I can try it tomorrow with Chan, but I— he had to stop. He what? <I keep thinking about you?> — I get distracted by many thoughts." - "And why is that?" - "No specific reason. I also don't know what's gotten into me." He lied, adverting his gaze.

"I'll help you. Get up." - "Do you even know the choreography?" - "You're talking about the choreography of Red lights, right? — he nodded, Felix stood up — I saw you and Chan-hyung practice enough to remember it to some extent. Besides it's not like you do need me to teach you how to dance."

<Why do I get a bad feeling?> he asked himself, trying to forget what kind of images he was projecting in his head just a few minutes earlier.

"Let's start ma' boy!" Hyunjin followed him in the middle of the room, the big mirror was pointing at them, they used it to look up to each other, Felix looked at him with an inquiring on his cute face, covered in freckles.