Love will always find its way (louis tomilnson fanfic)

Autumns pov

"Autumn it's time to go to school your gonna be late." My mother called.

"Kay mom!"I yelled

"Bye have a good day." My mom called as I walked out of the car.

"Bye mom."I said back.

I was inside school and I got a call on my cell phone. I looked at the I.D. and it said the police station. Hmmmm.

"Mrs.mattos I have a important call may I be excused?" I asked my teacher. "Be quick." She said.

As soon as I got out of the hallway I answered my phone. "Hello." I said. " is this autumn rose I'm officer.dewi"the police officer said. "Yes this is is there a problem?" I said. "I'm sry to tell u that your parents have passed away there was a robbery at your house and the got stabbed in the head and died instantly. I'm sry for your loss."officer. Dewi said. As soon as I heard those words I broke down crying in the middle of the hallway. My parents are dead what am I going to do I'm only 17 I'm not a legal adult yet so I can't own a flat I'm gonna get put in an orphanage. I pried myself off of the floor and ran to the police station.

~~~~~~~~~~~~3days later~~~~~~~

I was up in my room listening to one direction because they r my all time favorite band and my family friend Liam Payne is in it.

"Hey girl I'm waiting on ya I'm waiting on ya come on and let me sneak you ou- " "hey autumn someone is here to adopt you." Miss.michal the lady that owns the orphanage said. "Great."hint my sarcasime.

We walked down the long flight of stairs and we got to her office.

She opened the door and I opened my eyes to see who it is.

"Hi autumn"

___________________

A/N

Hi I hope you like my book the chapters will get longer I promise

Please vote/fan

Comment what you think

Thanx

Xx jasmine