'30

The next morning Czar and I left before the sun even rose. When we boarded the plane and were comfortably in our seats I instantly fell asleep. When I woke back up I began to sketch a few new designs in my sketch book. New York fashion week was just around the corner and I had a meeting with Darcey Couture today at four. We were going to discuss the designs we'd be using in the show. She told me I could use her shop for any fabric or material I needed to ensure the dresses would be ready before the show.

"I like that one." Czar said, he was leaning over my shoulder, staring at the dress I was currently sketching.

"Good, because you inspired it." I smiled.

He sat in front of me with furrowed eyebrows. "Really?"

"Well yeah, you're always in suits. I wanted to make a dress that resembled a suit somewhat."

"I'm glad that I inspired of your designs." He smiled.

I sat my pencil down and rested my head on my hands. "So, should I expect to see you at New York Fashion Week?"

He shook his head. "No, not my cup of tea. Besides I'm going to be swamped with work for the next few weeks. Don't worry though, Lada and a few of my men will attend to ensure your safety."

I smiled at the thought of Lada going. I've missed her a lot, I wonder how she was holding up. The last time I've spoken to her was after her mother had died and she was an emotional wreck.

"I was thinking....maybe we can get breakfast before you go to your meeting with  Darcey."

I smiled even harder. "Is Czar Kuzmich asking me out on a date?" I teased.

He blushed and looked down at his hands. "I just wanted to make up for being an ass the other day."

"I was just teasing, I would love to get breakfast with you. As long as you keep rudeness to a minimum." 

He rolled his eyes at me but there was still a small smirk on his face. 

I couldn't tell you what had happened over the last month but being around Czar didn't feel like such a burden anymore. Every time he came around I couldn't help but smile or be in a better mood, He really wasn't that bad of a guy once you really got to know him.

"How many more hours?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, but I'm going to go take a nap." He stood and walked to the back of the plan where the bed was.

I continued to sketch in my sketch book until I grew bored. I closed the big and glanced out the window, the sun was starting to rise now, casting a shade of pink onto the clouds. I smiled and leaned back in the seat, enjoying the view and how peaceful everything was.

~*~

When we landed I was extremely jetlagged  and my ears had popped.  I almost made Czar take me home instead of the dinner he insisted on stopping. When we got we were immediately lead to a table and seated.

"I'm really tired." I said 

"Maybe you should order some coffee, it'll wake you up." Czar said as he scanned the menu.

"No thanks, I don't drink Coffee."

Czar sat the menu down and stared at me as if I was crazy. "I can't even function without a cup of coffee."

"That stuff stains your teeth." I said.

Czar laughed and then smiled, showing me his perfect set of pearly whites. "I don't think I need to worry about that."