𝖎𝖛. Romantics Always Believed In Revenge

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑:Romantics always believed in revenge(1344)

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑:
Romantics always believed in revenge
(1344)

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

EVERYTHING IS GOING EXACTLY THE WAY GENESIS PLANNED HER LIFE TO BE.

Genesis Ackerman is living the extravagant life of a Courtesan.

It was filled with luxury and a blossoming life that any woman could ask for.

Oh, they envied her, with her rich, ebony, smooth skin. Luscious and voluminous curly black hair, a small upturned nose paired with naturally plump red lips, and a perfect set of teeth that's revealed when she smiles bright like the sun, and her striking dark green eyes that sparkle with joy are the most beautiful shade of rich deep yellowish green color that is also partnered with long lashes that distinguish her among the rest.

It was perfect. But it wasn't this ideal as it was until now.

Alexander Windsor, the Duke of Abbeville, got married last year.

And Genesis thought she wouldn't mind, but she did. She thought she would be the Duchess of Abbeville. The life that she wanted slipped away.

She thought beauty and wisdom were enough, but it wasn't. She wasn't born from royalty or from the rich, and she was a servant, a woman of color. Their people weren't accepted so easily unless they had the money and connections and proved themselves to society.

Why was it so hard to have the life she craved more than anything in this world?

And why does she want it so badly?

Because it feels nice to be treated as a normal person and not be looked at with disgust, pity, anger, or degradation.

Genesis wanted respect and honor.

Someone that would treat her like a queen on a pedestal held high regard and be the only one they ever thought of, may it be night or day.

Genesis Ackerman thought she would gain all of that with Alexander Windsor, but she did not.

She was looking in the wrong places.

She should have expected less from a man. Alexander used her. Bragged and boosted her pride, paraded her everywhere.

He took, and she gained nothing.

It was no secret that Genesis Ackerman was a romantic.

And romantics always believed in revenge.